Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 892

Thank you Alexei.

rapid_minus:

Thank you. It's a lot of work, but I can't seem to find the error otherwise.
And all curly braces must be placed, even if you don't want to ( {} ).

evillive:
You just need to reset those variables at the moment when this very checkbox is unchecked and not to touch them again until a user activates it again. Watch for MQLInfoInteger(MQL_TRADE_ALLOWED).
Please answer, is it possible to delete and reload expert ( expert: removed ; expert: load successfully)? I have several experts on 5K lines, it's a lot of time to reset variables!

abeiks:
Please answer, is it possible to make expert: removed and reloaded ( expert: removed ; expert: load successfully)? I have several experts on 5K lines, it's a lot of time to redo for reset variables!
The expert can delete itself(ExpertRemove()), but I don't know how to load it back without help.

evillive:
The Expert Advisor can delete itself (ExpertRemove()), but I don't know how to load it back without help.
And how to compile through expert? Is it possible? It would be just removed and reloaded.

Hi! How can I tell ifthe williams percentage range has crossed a level (20%, 80%)?

abeiks:
Please answer, is it possible to make expert: removed and reloaded ( expert: removed ; expert: load successfully)? I have several 5K lines of Expert Advisors, it takes a lot of time to reset variables!
For example, you can switch the timeframe programmatically, and then, if necessary, switch it back.

Or try saving the template and then load it back in

Hi, can the tester be glitchy?

For example, before the message about the start of testing, I get messages about generated errors (as many as 11).

Is this not the reason for the code not being tested? For example, if I start on the 5th of January, an order opens immediately

Well, now the forum is glitchy too: the post isn't complete, but it won't accept edits...