Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 799

borilunad:
So, do these "overlays" help in the end goals?!
I vaguely suspect not. I'll write back tomorrow, I'm off to work now.

ilham_fn:
help with this problem
№5380

Ten wise men sat in a circle and clasped their eyes tightly. Then the sultan put a cap on each of them: four of them were wearing black caps, three were wearing white caps, two were wearing red caps and one was wearing a blue cap. When they opened their eyes each of them saw the colour of one cap on everybody else's heads, but not on their own. They cannot talk to each other, but they know that the Sultan had 14 caps: 5 black, 4 white, 3 red and 2 blue.

Can any of the wise men tell the colour of their cap?
I'm not sure people under the hood are capable of thinking, especially under a dictatorial regime! <:||

borilunad:
I'm not sure people under the hood are capable of thinking, especially under a dictatorial regime! <:||
Exactly the opposite is true. It's a democracy that makes sheep of the people. It's easier to govern. Dictatorial regimes are fine. Science and art flourish. Real freedom.

Zhunko:
Exactly the opposite is true. It is a democracy that makes sheep of the people. It is easier to rule that way. In dictatorial regimes everything is fine. Science and art flourish. Real freedom.
Of course it's the other way round! We have to sit on the hood and everyone will be happy!

Professionals, I'm addressing you again.

InternetOpenA(IOAgent, IOAccess, "0", "0", 0);

returns value = 13369348

InternetOpenUrlA(IOSes, "http://www.site.ru", "0", 0, -2080374528, 0);

returns value = 13369356

and continues

InternetReadFile(hURL,cBuffer,120,dwBytesRead);

returns cBuffer= <result>OK:381;1417544100;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;9;52</result>0

and Unicode W functions return

InternetOpenW(IOAgent, IOAccess, "0", "0", 0);

returns value = 13369400

InternetOpenUrlW(IOSes, "http://www.site.ru", "", 0, -2080374528, 0);

returns value = 13369408

and further

InternetReadFile(hURL,cBuffer,120,dwBytesRead);

returns cBuffer=??????????????????????????????????

How do you deal with it?

-------------------------------------------------------------> краткая история:

Hello you wrote back to me in the thread. I'll say it again.

The question is this: in the old build 509 there was this function

#import "wininet.dll"
   int InternetOpenA(string a0, int a1, string a2, string a3, int a4);
   int InternetOpenUrlA(int a0, string a1, string a2, int a3, int a4, int a5);
   int InternetReadFile(int a0, string a1, int a2, int& a3[]);
   int InternetCloseHandle(int a0);

int function1inet() {
   int IOURez;
   bool Rez = TRUE;
   string IOAgent= "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; Q312461)";
   bool IOAccess = FALSE;
   int IOSes = InternetOpenA(IOAgent, IOAccess, "0", "0", 0);
   if (IOSes != 0) {
      IOURez = InternetOpenUrlA(IOSes, "http://www.site.ru", "0", 0, -2080374528, 0);
      if (IOURez == 0) Rez = FALSE;
      else InternetCloseHandle(IOURez);
      InternetCloseHandle(IOSes);
   } else Rez = FALSE;
   return (Rez);
}

Since in the new builds strings are now a sequence of Unicode characters and now we have to use InternetOpenW and InternetOpenUrlW .

yosuf:
Yes, it has come to my attention, as this is a PAMM account, when an investor retires their share is also written off from open positions by closing them partially. This leads, unfortunately, to a worsening of signal statistics on the basis of such accounts.
So edit your offers, allow less frequent withdrawals.

AlexeyVik:
This is another option. It also happens when there is no counterparty with the same or larger volume, the order is closed or opened piecemeal.
If ECN

How to determine the minimum allowable stop loss? Tried MarketInfo MODE_STOPLEVEL, it says 0.

CJIeCaPb:
How to determine the minimum allowable stop loss? Tried MarketInfo MODE_STOPLEVEL, it says 0.
Then double spread.

Would it be correct to transfer the profits from the cashpoints?

(OrderProfit()+OrderCommission()+OrderSwap())/OrderLots()*MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE)*(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_POINT)/MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKSIZE))