Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 775

Hello, please help, I need an EA that opens at a certain time the orders of a given lot and with manual (that can be written in the settings) slowdown, I searched all over Internet, but all that is available, does not work in new terminals ...

Megagrider:

I.e. is it written correctly, but it doesn't work?

And why is this condition quite rare?

If we TRANSLATE the value of 70 -- obviously the value on the PREVIOUS bar is less than 70 and the value on the CURRENT bar is higher.

Or am I missing something?

About the variables -- I put the RSI indicator on the chart during testing and it shows the current value perfectly.

So, there is a crossover, but no pulse.

Is it a glitch/malfunction of MT4?

It may be neither a glitch, nor a bug, but it simply loses the calculated value. You should not see the indicator values, but the values you get...

...from the indicator?

Allis:
Hello everybody, please help, I need an EA opening orders of a set lot at a certain time and with manual (fit in the settings) slowdown, I searched all over the Internet, but all that is available, does not work in new terminals...
Try OpenOrderInTime, but it is without a slowdown

Megagrider:

I.e. is it written correctly, but it doesn't work?

And why is this condition quite rare?

If we TRANSLATE the value of 70 -- obviously the value on the PREVIOUS bar is less than 70 and the value on the CURRENT bar is higher.

Or am I missing something?

About the variables -- I put the RSI indicator on the chart during testing and it shows the current value perfectly.

So, there is a crossover, but no pulse.

Is it a glitch/malfunction of MT4?

Assign iRSI to two variables of the double type and compare them with 70. iRSI is a return value of the indicator, it turns out that the values are there, but they are not, as there is no place to take them. Just don't put an array, I've got lost in my own head with these indicator data.

Good afternoon! Has anyone tried to use difference equations of sum of sinusoids like http://dxdy.ru/post918508.html#p918508?

for market analysis? Does it make sense?

Hello, I can't add custom indicators to the MT4 trading platform. In the platform, in the navigator there is no "Custom" folder Help, please!

dina_nep:
Hello, I can't add custom indicators to the MT4 trading platform. In the platform, in the navigator there is no folder "Custom" Help, please!

From the ways:

In the terminal or MetaEditor click "File"(located in the top panel) -> "Open data directory" -> "MQL4" -> "Indicators" (add indicator file/s into this folder).

dina_nep:

P./S.: Just in case, I will write that you can compile your added indicator file into MetaEditor or restart the trading terminal in the section: "Insert" -> "Indicators" -> "Custom" to display the custom indicator you added in the trading terminal.

Useful links on this topic:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1388

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1389

Hi all! How do I select an order without going over the orders (can I use the mag number?)?