Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 734

atztek:
From the beginning I was talking about the Indicator connected to the chart in the Tester (in Expert Advisors with iBarShift for other TFs there is no problem), but now there is an assumption that iBarShift for higher TFs does not work if the Indicator is running in the Tester with Visualization mode(perhaps in the Tester without Visualization it will work, I do not know, but anyway it is not so relevant). Now you need to find a solution for Tester with Visualisation.

Then try to explain why you need it.
Well, you run the indicator in visualization mode, it's understandable, you want to look at it. But what is the point of working without visualization?

AlexeyVik:

Then try to explain why you need it.
So you run the indicator in visualisation mode, that's understandable, you want to look at it. But what is the point of running it without visualisation?

That's what it says in the other thread, if I haven't missed anything. Plus it would allow you to use optimisation in cases like this. But my question was about something else, namely whether it would be possible to make a function equivalent to iBarShift that would "generate" bars of the current TF and provide similar functionality to iBarShift. I.e. at first glance it does not look impossible, then it is not clear why developers did not do it themselves, but preferred to completely exclude iBarShift operation for higher TFs in Indicators running in the Tester with Visualisation?

atztek:
That's what it says in the other thread, if I haven't missed anything. Besides, it would allow to use optimization in such cases. But my question was about something else, namely whether it would be possible to make a function equivalent to iBarShift that would "generate" bars of the current TF from the bars of the higher TF and allow for similar functionality to iBarShift. I.e. at first glance it does not seem impossible, then it is not clear why developers did not do it themselves but preferred to completely exclude iBarShift operation for higher TFs in Indicators running in the Tester with Visualization?

Specify, optimization of what? Indicators?

AlexeyVik:
Specify, optimise what? Indicators?
Indicators too, but that's another topic, not related to the main question.

Help!!!

I downloaded and installed metatrader 4 build 711

I downloaded and installeddemo account on InstaForex-Demo.com

Can't subscribe to free signals either through the terminal or through the website, in the terminal:

2014.10.15 23:08:20.101 MQL5.community: authorization failed

2014.10.15 23:08:01.847 Signal: '61447950': failed to get list of signals,connection error
2014.10.15 23:03:19.887 MQL5.community: authorization failed
2014.10.15 23:03:01.696 Signal: '61447950': failed to get list of signals,connection error

Please help to understand...

xscanerx:

Help!!!

I downloaded and installed metatrader 4 build 711

I downloaded and installed demo account on InstaForex-Demo.com

Can't subscribe to free signals either through the terminal or through the website, in the terminal:

2014.10.15 23:08:20.101 MQL5.community: authorization failed

2014.10.15 23:08:01.847 Signal: '61447950': failed to get list of signals,connection error
2014.10.15 23:03:19.887 MQL5.community: authorization failed
2014.10.15 23:03:01.696 Signal: '61447950': failed to get list of signals,connection error

Please help to understand...

register /en/ru

evillive:
register /en
there is registration, that's the fun of it.

xscanerx:
The registration is there, that's the funny thing.

Have you entered the details in the terminal settings? Community tab.

Does it show the balance in the market?

evillive:
have you entered the details in the terminal settings?

Yes, I did, both the password and the username.

Balance shows

I'm connected.

atztek:
And for indicators, too, but that is another topic, not related to the main question.

The optimization of indicators is something not logical. At least for me.

My question was whether it is necessary to make a mess if by calling the indicator from the Expert Advisor you get normal values for other TFs as well.

But since it is another topic...