Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 681

borilunad:

And MA in the code is equal to what? Check with the printer! And do you use the open function? Have you looked in the Documentation?

Sorry. I already "soldered" MA. Now I'm trying to "solder" the profit calculation.

ModRed:

Sorry. Already "soldered" the MA. Now I'm trying to "fit" the profit counting.

Good hands! You can build a computer with a soldering iron! ;)

borilunad:

Golden hands! You can build a computer with a soldering iron! ;)

Try our best)))

alpi1:

Help me fix the code. to work in 610 build, EA only works in 509 but it is no longer supported, if anyone knows what needs to be fixed please help!!!!

Please don't ask why I need 610 build, it's not related to the topic.

Why do you need the 610 build?

ModRed:

Greetings. Can anyone tell me how to add signals from the MAHA in Avto Profit 3.0? It seems like everything should be easy. I have specified the condition if Bid < MA, then SELL, and if Ask > MA, then BUY. Sova stubbornly opens only BUY, no matter if it is below or above the MA.

If Bid < MA and Ask > MA, which order should it open?

AlexeyVik:

If both Bid < MA and Ask > MA then which order should open?

I propose a condition:

if(Bid>=MA) BUY;
if(Ask<=MA) SELL;

alpi1:

Help me fix the code. I need 610 build, EA only works in 509 but it's not supported anymore, if anyone knows what needs to be fixed please help!!!!

And please don't ask why I need 610 build, it's irrelevant to the topic.

So there are only warnings, not errors. it should work.

borilunad:

I propose a condition:

All that should have been added was a line
      if ( Bid < MA){

It's just that the if function is used completely that is else.

AlexeyVik:

And if simultaneously Bid < MA and Ask > MA then which order should open?

I did not enter it at the same time but checked... I.e.: First 1 option and then the second one...

ModRed:

I didn't write them all at the same time, but checked... That is, first 1 option, then the second...

You have to understand that Ask=Bid+spread! Bid is flickering too, and spread and Ask!

This way you get more random signals to input than correct ones! The conditions must be more convincing!