Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 660

supernyb:

Each such case has to be dealt with separately. As long as there is no subject to be talked about by touch, no one can answer concretely.

valeryk:

Each such case has to be considered separately. Until there is no subject to touch, no one will be able to give you a concrete answer.

Feel it )

The indicator is a rubik's indicator, they couldn't break it manually, so I have to use the original one, so to speak. I want a strategy based on it, but it has nothing to do with the rubik's system.

Files:

supernyb:

Here, feel it )

The indicator is a Rubik's indicator, they couldn't break it manually, so I have to use the original one as it is. I want a strategy based on it, but it has nothing to do with the rubik's system.

Knock on the 5 forum in person.

supernyb:

Here, feel it )

The indicator is a rubik's indicator, they couldn't break it manually, so I have to use the original one as it is. I want a strategy based on it, but it has nothing to do with the rubik's system.

At one time, I looked at this indicator. My opinion - it's a developer's joke: a lot of empty (not used variables, even if a variable is assigned a value, it has no effect on the final result) variables, useless program blocks. :)))

TarasBY:
At one time, I looked at this indicator. My opinion - it's a developer's joke: a lot of empty (not used variables, even if a variable is assigned some value, it has no effect on the final result) variables, useless program blocks. :)))
Maybe it was a hacked code that doesn't replicate the original.

supernyb:
Maybe it was a hacked code which does not replicate the original.

I've been there myself... How does a hacked code not replicate the original? :)

Hacked code didn't compile (as far as I remember) - it was not because of compiler's failure (developers didn't introduce such a ban back then). Some edits and code became compilable (identity of codes was checked by parallel installation of both versions).

P.S. There are plenty of bad dancers around... :)))

P.P.S. Ah, however - imho.

TarasBY:

How does a hacked code not replicate the original code? :)

The hacked code did not compile (as far as I remember) - it was not because of compiler failure (the developers did not introduce such a ban back then). Some edits and code became compilable (identity of codes was checked by parallel installation of both versions).

P.S. There are plenty of bad dancers around... :)))

All rhetoric. The meanings are different and it's a fact. Well could not repeat the original exactly, or I have not found a version that would repeat the original 100%. There's only this one.

supernyb:

All rhetoric. The values are different and this is a fact. Well could not replicate the original exactly, or I have not found a version that repeats the original 100%. There is only this
I agree - to find where the beginning, where the end - is not easy (and do I have to?). And your version confirms what I told: the indicator calls to some dll-library, but uses only 2 of listed imported functions from it, and only deinit(). Therefore, whoever fixed the code has removed the reference to this library.

Good afternoon, could you please tell me how to solve this issue?

I use in owl:

double  iMAOnArray(
   double       array[],          // массив
   int          total,            // количество элементов
   int          ma_period,        // период
   int          ma_shift,         // сдвиг средней
   int          ma_method,        // метод усреднения
   int          shift             // сдвиг
   );

Owl runs on every tick, otherwise basic conditions will not be met. I use only 20 bars for iMAOnArray, but on tester owl takes very long time to think. I set and call it in the start block.

How to optimize use of this tool so that the main condition is checked on every tick and the tester is not slowed down. Because my test of an owl on a 4-hour chart for a year takes only 2 hours. I'm afraid to imagine how much optimization has to be done))))

berezhnuy:

Good afternoon, could you please tell me how to solve this issue?

I use in owl:

Owl runs on every tick, otherwise basic conditions will not be met. I use only 20 bars for iMAOnArray, but on tester owl takes very long time to think. I set and call it in the start block.

How to optimize use of this tool so that the main condition is checked on every tick and tester is not slowed down. Because the test of an owl on a 4-hour chart for a year takes me only 2 hours. I'm afraid to imagine how much optimization has to be done))))

No one can help you without code