Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 558

Thanks guys. very helpful. the code works great.

Why is it so difficult to find a section on this website. Where they talk about how to subtract, add and so on. I mean, these functions, mathematical functions, I mean... Where is it, actually?

I can't find the table...

I've forgotten how to make an array. I mean, adding it up in order to go through it in a loop. What's the loop that goes through the arrays, pulls the key and value. Foreach, something like that (I can't remember).

belck:
Thanks guys. very helpful. the code works great.
Well done. Good luck.

Zolotai:

Why is it so difficult to find a section on this website. Where they talk about how to subtract, add and so on. I mean, these functions, mathematical functions, I mean... Where is it actually?

MetaEditor> Navigator> Dictionary> Mathematical functions

The MQL4 Reference - MathAbs.

A set of mathematical and trigonometric functions.

granit77:

MetaEditor> Navigator> Dictionary> Mathematical functions

MQL4 Handbook - MathAbs

A set of mathematical and trigonometric functions.
Oops. What about arrays, how do I add up the values going through the loop? In one array...

I've read the article about creating an Expert Advisor: https://book.mql4.com/ru/samples/expert

How can I open a trade on one bar and close it when the next bar appears?

Who would be able to decompile this EA? I would be very grateful.

psdmaster:
I've read the article about creating an Expert Advisor: https://book.mql4.com/ru/samples/expert

Can you tell me how to open a trade on one bar and close it when the next bar appears?
Do you need to do this on every bar or only on a certain one?

woin2110:
Who would be able to decompile this EA? I would be very grateful.

I'll be in the dungeon for 24 hours.

How to find the OrderOpenPrice of the very first open order if known:

1.Symbol

2.BUY orders can be open from one to many

3.Magic

4.Differences between orders, probably by ticket - find the smallest ticket.