Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 531

Please help! It's a good thing, but it won't work after the update.
Files:

Leo59:
https://book.mql4.com/ru/samples/icustom

Thanks, I've read that. But there's nothing in there about how to use the custom indicator data in the EA.

agvozdezkiy:

Thanks, I've read that. But there's nothing in there about how to use the custom indicator data in the EA.

If you're not banned from the site search, type in iCustom.

And there is such an example in the tutorial:

https://book.mql4.com/ru/samples/shared

DiPach:

If you're not banned from the site search, type iCustom into it.

And there's an example of this in the tutorial:

https://book.mql4.com/ru/samples/shared

Cool! Thank you! Didn't finish reading it!

Maybe you can suggest another way to pause the tester, but not by hand, but by means of the EA being tested? At least an idea)))

agvozdezkiy:

Cool! Thank you! Didn't finish it!

Maybe you can suggest another way to pause the tester, but not by hand, but through the EA being tested? At least an idea)))

It was in the English forum thread somewhere.

agvozdezkiy:

Can you suggest another way to pause the tester, not manually, but through the tested Expert Advisor? At least an idea)))

And I did not ask this question, because so far I was somehow enough, if necessary, keyboard button "Pause" and, if further required, F12.

So I can't give you a hint.

The only thing ..., based on the use of the named button on the keyboard, and given the lack of knowledge, for what you need to pause through the tested EA (maybe, for example, it is enough to use debugging in MetaEditor), as a consequence, the idea of something like that comes to mind.

Good afternoon!

Can you advise me, who knows. Broker cancelled the option in the order form "close with counter" and "close overlapped",

The technopo said that the mt4 gateway no longer supports this function.

Is there an option to close counter orders using some script or advisor?

If i want to place an order and open it manually, i will have to place it manually.

I would appreciate it.

Alligator:

Good afternoon!

Can you advise me, who knows. Broker cancelled the option in the order form "close with counter" and "close overlapped",

The technopo said that the mt4 gateway no longer supports this function.

Is there an option to close counter orders using some script or advisor?

If i want to place an order and open it manually, i will have to place it manually.

I would appreciate it.

They must have closed it themselves in the server settings. OrderCloseBy means it won't work either, and the other way around, simple closures work.

Please advise which is the maximum lot for optimisation ... Just reaches 9k and then error 131...Thanks

niktron:
Please advise what is the maximum lot for optimisation...Just goes up to 9k and then error 131...thanks

Your brokerage company limits this.