Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 53

Thank you very much, Rustam! It would have taken me a long time to find it myself. I've read it. But to be honest, the language is so formal that little is clear to the uninformed. And when you know it, you don't need it. : )) That's why I like Kovalev's tutorial so much - because everything is explained there in simple language.

But! I've got some approximation to understanding at least how it's roughly related. I hope that multidimensional arrays can also be transferred in this way. When I have a subject task - I will try it by all means. : )

Chiripaha:
Yes, Vadim, I was just looking at your library when I wrote this question. And I downloaded it more than half a year ago (and watched the new one yesterday too). I just don't know how to use it, that's why I asked "how it can be done" - like a small example. Because I could with the function to the array myself, but here I find it a bit difficult to guess at my current level of programming skills.

There is an example for each function in the test script.

Chiripaha:. Hopefully multidimensional arrays can also be passed in this way.

you can, but you have to specify the array dimension:
int Calculate(int &arr[][3]){
}
You can use global arrays in general (as well as variables), but then the logic of the program becomes not quite transparent (especially after half a year or so, when you have thoroughly forgotten everything).

FAQ:

you can, but you have to specify the dimension of the array : you can use global arrays in general (as well as variables), but then the logic of the program becomes not quite transparent (especially after half a year or so, when you have thoroughly forgotten everything).
Exactly! Even your comments don't help :-))

Zhunko:
There is an example for each function in the test script.

Aaaaaaaa.... : ))) I didn't get to it. Thanks - I'll have a look!

FAQ:

you can, but you have to specify the array size: you can use global arrays (as well as variables), but then the program logic becomes not totally transparent (especially after half a year or so, when you thoroughly forget everything).
And you have the ampersand closer to the variable. Does it matter how to assign it? and in the second square brackets is that just the dimensionality of the array? [3]
int Calculate(int &arr[][3]){
}

no

yes

An array is passed by reference in any case, but if there is no "&" next to it, the compiler only gives you the right to read from it, but if there is, you can read and write from it (change the values of the dimension (first dimension) and the cells).

madgreg:
Good evening everyone!!!

I need some help for a newbie, maybe someone knows something about it.
I have decided to use it in a tester, I started to look at the price and problems started to appear.
I have decided to use it in a tester but I have lots of problems,
I thought I had made a mistake, so I wrote another indicator that displays the current price
and got this

Look at the indicator price and the current price
i wonder if anyone knows what it's about
Show the Ask line on the chart in the chart window settings (F8) - maybe it's clear.

the indicator in the chart window is not set although in another terminal of another brokerage company the second diamond on the first one does not disappear without problems, I tried all sorts, it can not be fixed on the chart I removed from the memory of the Expert Advisor 15 indicators did not help please explain what is it? thank you

FAQ:
The array is passed by reference in any case, just if there is no "&" next to it then the compiler only gives you the right to read from it, but if there is, then read and write (change the values of the dimensionality (first dimension) and so on
Thank you very much!