Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 475

artmedia70:
Do you know what a label is?
Artyom! Explain it to me! In case you need it! I don't know anything about it! What is a hornbill, a shortcut and so on, and how and where? Please! If you believe, I'll put a candle in the Cathedral! I live close by. Thank you, God! ;)

borilunad:
Artyom! Explain it to me! In case you need it! I'm completely in the dark about it! What is "hortablue", shortcut and so on, and how and where? Please! If you believe, I'll put a candle in the Cathedral! I live close by. Thank you, God! ;)
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/149270

Thank you! I'll be looking in that "jungle"!

borilunad:
Thank you! I'll be looking in that "jungle"!
What's there to look for? In the first message.

Hi all.

MetaTrader 4 build 600

I can't install TMA indicator.mq4

MetaTrader4\experts\indicators did not have such a folder in its directory. I created it just in case and copied the indicator there. Nothing appeared in menu of "Custom" indicators.

I went to the QL4/Indicators folder and placed the indicator there as well. The result is the same.

Of course, I have restarted Metatrader.

Thanks in advance.

Loco1103:

Hi all.

MetaTrader 4 build 600

I can't install TMA indicator.mq4

MetaTrader4\experts\indicators did not have such a folder in its directory. I created it just in case and copied the indicator there. Nothing appeared in menu of "Custom" indicators.

I went to the QL4/Indicators folder and placed the indicator there as well. The result is the same.

Of course, I have restarted Metatrader.

Thanks in advance.

Original or decompiled indicator?

borilunad:
Artyom! Explain it to me! In case you need it! I don't know anything about it! What is a "hornbill", a label, and so on, and how and where? Please! If you believe, I'll put a candle in the Cathedral! I live close by. Thank you, God! ;)

Borj, you've got to be kidding me. You're welcome:

I'd like to boast about my Expert Advisor and hear the opinions of the experienced ... Is it worth it to bet on the real account with such figures for a month?

Oops, it's not attached.