Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 439

pu6ka:

iBarShift() in case of a "hole" by default returns the shift of the nearest bar (downwards index). I.e. if there is no bar at 00:00, there is one at 00:01, there is one at 00:02, there is one at 00:03 etc., then 7 bars will be formed at the 15th minute. You can have iBarShift() return -1 in holes, whatever you need.

OK, got it. Thank you very much).

xxxKillxxx:

Thank you very much, can you tell me what the consequences are if there is a "hole" (missing candle) on the chart with this method ???

Well, if it's so important, I'll have to keep track of the bar opening time.

Hello, Dear Traders. I am writing to you with this question:
Can you tell me brokers who have lists of the best traders on their website, I am extremely interested in this question.
I thank you in advance and apologize if the question is not too relevant to the topic.

Sellaan:
Hello, dear traders. I am writing to you with this question:
Can you tell me if there are brokers with the lists of the best traders on their site, I am very interested in this question.
I am grateful in advance and apologize if the question is not too relevant to the topic.

Alpari has a rating of PAMM accounts.

I have listed the ones I am working with and they are generally satisfactory.

Mr.Profit:

Alpari has a rating of PAMM accounts.

I brought the ones I work with - in principle, they are satisfactory.

Thank you very much, and also, well, do you happen to know?)

Sellaan:

Thank you very much, and also, well, do you happen to know?)
NordFX still has something like monitoring, myfxbook also has a zulu analogue, MMCIS has trust management, hence the rating of traders.

evillive:
NordFX also has something like monitoring, myfxbook also has a zulu analogue, MMCIS has trust management, hence the rating of traders.

I can give you an agent's link to the Ukrainian company's paM accounts, where the volume of funds is an order of magnitude higher than that of alps, or even two.

mikhail12:
Maybe you can get an agent's link to the pamm-accounts of a Ukrainian company, where the volume of funds is higher than those of alp or even two

I do not need it, it was Sellaan who asked ))))

evillive:

I don't need it, Sellaan asked ))))

Thank you very much, I'm just gathering information for statistics, you've helped me a lot)

Hello, Dear Traders. I am writing to you with this question:

What code should I add to my EA, so it would trade on certain dates that I should set, for example, 12.12.2013, 5.11.2013, 9.01.2014, etc., and was able to check on the history as an EA traded on those days, and exclude all others. I will be very grateful for the answer.