Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 260

Hi all, can you help me fix a function in open source code that cannot be copied by an advisor (using of decompiled source code is prohibited)

How do I disable this feature?

zapad:

Hi all, can you help me fix a function in open source code that cannot be copied by an advisor (using of decompiled source code is prohibited)

How do I disable this feature?

decompiled source code is prohibited ... how do I disable it ?

artmedia70:
You are using the built-in indicators. Therefore, use their call with standard functions. The indicators are not on the tester's chart and do not draw anything. So look for the brakes elsewhere. And you'd better show the code how you do everything there. Or give me some coffee grounds, because you are running out of your own reserves ;)

iMFI(NULL,megaset[11][i][j],megaset[13][i][j],0) (and so many times different indicators, there's no sense to lay out all code here - only to confuse you with 2000 lines)

is there any other way?

tiiga:

iMFI(NULL,megaset[11][i][j],megaset[13][i][j],0) (and so many times different indicators, no sense to put all code here - only to confuse you 2000 lines)

is there any other way?

Have a look at the tester's log. What errors does it write?

before launching it says

2013.11.17 09:55:00 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 973 at 2013.10.04 20:00 exceeded)

2013.11.17 09:55:00 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (low value 1.35204 at 2013.10.01 22:00 is not reached from the lowest timeframe, low price 1.35221 mismatches)

2013.11.17 09:55:00 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (high value 1.35282 at 2013.10.01 22:00 is not reached from the lowest timeframe, high price 1.35242 mismatches)

2013.11.17 09:55:00 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 6027 at 2013.09.18 20:00 is exceeded)

2013.11.17 09:55:00 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 6027 at 2013.09.18 20:00 exceeded)

but I didn't think it was serious.

It's also in the tester. it stalls when you run it in real time - there are no errors in program execution

it is because of the multiple calls of different indices (the same indent with different parameters seem to be treated as different indices)

tiiga:
it is because of the numerous calls of different indicators (the same indicator with different parameters seems to be considered as a different indicator)

Without seeing the code, it's guessing by coffee grounds. But it shouldn't be that slow, since you write that 1 tick counts for half a minute. Revise all the logic. Something must have gone wrong with the logical construction of the code.

Where and why are there so many indicator calls?

Well, there are a lot of topics with what indices and what parameters to use for them - so I decided to make a program that selects its own set of indices.

It is a neural network of about 100 neurons (you can change the number but even at 10 it still works slowly) each has its own set of different number of indices from 2 to 20. If a neuron is killed for failure it gets a new set of indices.

tiiga:

Well, there are a lot of topics with what indices and what parameters to use for them - so I decided to make a program that selects its own set of indices.

It is a neural network of about 100 neurons (you can change the number but even at 10 it still works slowly) each has its own set of different number of indices from 2 to 20. If a neuron is killed for failure it gets a new set of indices.

Optimize the algorithm first, then optimize the code.