Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 226

ALXIMIKS:

Do you not consider the double fractal on the same bar? Argue if you don't mind.

This is still in question. I don't know what to do about it.

On the strategy with squares. If the profit reaches 62 percent of the channel height, move the stop loss to 50 percent. These are just the initial numbers. We should adjust them.

A double fractal on the same bar is interesting. I am looking at options with stop orders to break the levels of that bar.

Oh, it's my anniversary.

... Was...

artmedia70:
Are you aware that the indicator will lag by two bars? In order not to make it re-draw, it is necessary to look three bars backward for the fractal. I.e. zero bar is still forming, the first bar should be lower than the third one and the second one should be lower than the third one - then exactly on the third bar there is an upper fractal. This is for the EA, for the indicator - search in the opposite direction, but the sense remains. Only on the zero bar we recognize that there was a fractal on the third bar. Everything else is a beautiful story.

I know.

artmedia70:

Oh, it's my anniversary.

... Was...

Congratulations to the long-lived man. Not everyone can live to see it.

I wrote the EA myself. At first it worked, all bugs were fixed and the EA worked. I was testing it. But one fine day it started displaying errors during testing(11:24:48 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (high value 1.8390 at 2004.06.17 00:00 is not reached from the lowest timeframe, high price 1.8385 mismatches)

I looked around on forums this error means that type of mismatch in the history and I need to reload the history again (It`s strange, but I haven`t changed anything in code and I haven`t done anything with MT4 ...) but I`ve done it anyway. HEREBY NO ERRORS, but trades are still not opening?!?!?!?!? How come?! And why?! How to fix this situation?

I do not know how to fix it, I just do not know how to fix it as I have never seen such a mess in my life when I have not been tested and checked all my trades are still open.

There is an error 138 in the tester. It's like there's a problem updating the data. IN THE TESTER... What is this?

How do I programmatically "Allow DLL imports "?

Elektronik:

How do I programmatically "Allow DLL imports"?

From another application.

Any advice - I am calculating the volatility over a 24-hour period. The following data is available:

1. The average volatility of a minute for the current day is 17 pips.

2. distance covered by the price = 20000 points (sum of differences in high-low on all minutes)

3. distance covered = 880 pips (max high-low during the day)

How to connect these numbers to calculate the average volatility ? and if anyone knows how to add the exponent to give more weight to the fresh data ?

Thanks in advance.