Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1061

kosmos0975:
Please tell the developers to make an additional (prize) tick. It would be very convenient. ;-)
Why are you shy?

AlexeyVik:
How else can it be? If you close the terminal between ticks, OnTick() is not executed and therefore no event is handled that calls UninitializeReason().

Wildly sorry, but an idea came up and I thought I'd share it. I'm all about the extra tick. It would be possible to make this option pluggable. Whoever wants, could specify in EA properties as #property strict (#property reason) .

The terminal would execute an additional tick without price update, but with a program termination code when UninitializeReason() is called.;-)

AlexeyVik:
Why are you embarrassed?
I don't know them. ;-)

kosmos0975:
I don't know them. ;-)
Neither do I.

kosmos0975:
I don't know them. ;-)
Learn how to link things up without dating! Give up the bad habits of the past! :((

How to retransmit ticks from the real chart to the offline one without using PostMessageA() from user32.dll ?

it's a question that's been raised before, but no one has answered it

такая фигня:

если вызвать MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TRADEALLOWED), то возвращает - 1=торговля разрешена.

а если навести на символ в обзоре рынка, то выскакивает подсказка с надписью - Trade: Close.

в чём тут фокус?

торговать действительно не даёт, но почему MODE_TRADEALLOWED возвращает неверное значение?

Here is the solution (if anyone is interested)

if (SymbolInfoInteger(symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_MODE) != SYMBOL_TRADE_MODE_FULL)
                  continue;                                                                 //будет true если рынок закрыт

Hi all. string text = "OrderTicket() ="+OrderTicket()+"\nOrderLots() ="+OrderLots()+"\n "+"OrderType ="+OrderType(); Comment(text); This results in a three line construction with a separate order parameter in each line.

Now let's create a graphical object OBJ_LABEL and set the text. ObjectSetString(0, "TEXTLABEL",OBJPROP_TEXT,text); We get a single line of about 64 characters long. If the original string is longer, it will be truncated.

Question. Am I doing something wrong, or does the OBJPROP_TEXT property of graphical objects have such limitations: You want 3 lines, create 3 OBJ_LABEL objects and place them under each other?

And one more question. When I click on a Button graphical object, and not only that, screen scroll arrows appear, or maybe the property window of some sliding average that goes under the button will pop up and block all clicks on the terminal screen,

until you close it (moving average property window). Is there any way to eliminate the "transparency" of the "Button" graphical object?

Some brokers do not support closing with counter orders, so the following question is

How can we programmatically obtain information whether the broker supportsOrderCloseBy or not?

Performing an action with the closure of opposite orders, getting an error (#3), and so defining - is not an option,

we need an option to determine beforehand