Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 982

Vinin:
Are the calculations in the indicator running?
Yes.

Vadim_2015:
Yes.
Create a loop, go through all the bars and check the time. If it satisfies, increase the counter

Vinin:
Create a loop, go through all the bars and check the time. If it satisfies, we increment the counter
I see. However, there is a moment - what is the correct way to specify the time to be checked in_if ( .... ) condition. I mean, for example, bars with time of _1:30 should be calculated. How to write it in the condition_if ( i=1:30 )? If you don't mind writing it, please do.

Vadim_2015:
I see. However, there is a point - how to specify the time to be checked in the condition_if ( .... ) correctly. I mean, for example, bars with time of closing _1:30 should be counted. How to write it in the condition_if ( i=1:30 )? If you don't mind writing it, please do.

Function to check

input int CheckHour=0;
input int CheckMinute=0;

bool CheckTime(int pos) // pos - проверяемый бар
{
   bool Res=false;
   if (TimeHour(Time[pos])==CheckHour && TimeMinute(Time[pos])==CheckMinute) Res=true;
   return(Res);
}

Although there may be other options

Vinin:

Function to check

Although there may be other options

Thank you so much!!!

Hello, please advise how to contact the administration, I can not get in touch with my account manager, Skype does not want to answer, on the platform, and there is a withdrawal of the deposit, more than it was.advise what to do in this case and where to go.I sent a message to the administration-No answer or hello ?????

y3CZnny:
Hello, advise how to contact the administration, I can not get in touch with my account manager, Skype does not want to answer, on the platform, and there is a withdrawal of the deposit, more than it was.
Administration "what". The account "where"?

Good afternoon.

Can anyone suggest whether it is possible to get the name of an object by coordinates. Or get the ordinal numbers of all the objects on the chart in order from zero bar onwards in the history. Thanks in advance.

Nechta:

Good afternoon.

Can anyone suggest whether it is possible to get the name of an object by coordinates. Or get the ordinal numbers of all objects on the chart in order of their location from the zero bar and on to the history. Thanks in advance.

In the terminal press "charts" and select "objects", then "properties" and see them, you can change their order in the list, delete them, what and how you want!

Nechta:

Good afternoon.

Can anyone suggest whether it is possible to get the name of an object by coordinates. Or get the ordinal numbers of all the objects on the chart in order from zero bar onwards in the history. I want to thank you in advance.

MQL4 Reference Graphics Objects ObjectName