Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 981

Good afternoon. I have a question: I tweaked the "Info" script a bit, but for some reason the terminal hangs when using it. When compiling it, it doesn't show any errors.

It runs, but when I close it, the terminal stops responding. The code is attached.

Files:
info1.mq4  3 kb

Gentlemen, Good afternoon. I have a question, how to get data from other (non-current) currency pairs in an mt4 Expert Advisor? Thank you in advance

VasiliySoprano:
Gentlemen, Good afternoon. I have a question, how to get data from other (non-current) currency pairs in an mt4 Expert Advisor? Thank you in advance.
Here is the answer to your question.

Good afternoon.

Already banging my head against the wall.FileWriteDoubleoperation writes only under FILE_BIN|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE condition with format NMMMMMr? If FILE_CSV|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE, FILE_TXT|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE Compiles, but file stays empty. Please explain if you know what I am doing. I can't find answer in google or helper.

Nechta:

Good afternoon.

Already banging my head against the wall.FileWriteDoubleoperation writes only under FILE_BIN|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE conditionwith format NMMMMMr? If FILE_CSV|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE, FILE_TXT|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE Compiles, but file stays empty. Please explain if you know what I am doing. I can't find answer in google or helper.

The answer was in the question itself.

Vinin:
The answer was in the question itself

TheFileWriteDoublefile operation writes only if FILE_BIN|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE.If this is what you mean, I'm going to go get drunk.

P.S. Thanks for your attention.

Good night, everyone! Friends, can you tell me how to do this correctly?

In a nutshell, there is a calculated array containing only bullish candlesticks...

if(long>0)   
   longBuff[i] = long;  //только бычьи бары

I can find out how many elements are in the array (their total number). But how can I calculate elements of the_longBuff[i] array separately? Suppose, for example, how many bars an array with time _1:00 or _1:30 contains. Can you advise how to arrange this calculation?

Vadim_2015:

Good night, everyone! Friends, can you tell me how to do this correctly?

In a nutshell, there is a calculated array containing only bullish candlesticks...

I can find out how many elements are in the array (their total number). But how can I calculate elements of the_longBuff[i] array separately? Suppose, for example, how many bars an array with time _1:00 or _1:30 contains. Can you advise how to arrange this calculation?

You are using reserved words

Vinin:
You are using reserved words

That's just an example, I didn't think of it that way. In fact, the correct way would be...

longVal = Close[i]-Open[i];
 if(longVal>0)   
   longBuff[i] = longVal;  //только бычьи бары

Can you tell me how to calculate in such a case,how many bars contains the array with closing time _1:00 or for example _1:30. Can you tell me how to organise such a calculation?

Vadim_2015:

That's just an example, I didn't think of it that way. In fact, the correct way would be...

Can you tell me how to calculate in such a case,how many bars contains an array with a closing time of _1:00 or for example _1:30. Can you tell me how to organise such a calculation?

Arethe calculations performed in the indicator?