Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 728

AlexeyVik:

1. the innovation of mql4 is that the size of the array must be specified.

2. hh. (would like to know) why, but in 634 build, as well as in 711, int start() and without #property strict produces 0 values in the whole array, if I declare an array without specifying its size...

1. No ( it was in all versions of MKL): before an array is used, it has to be allocated memory, either statically ( in explicit description - arr[5] or in initialization - arr[] = {1,2,3,4,5}; ) or dynamically ( ArrayResize(arr,5); ).

2.I have already written in more detail.

tara:
When you create a programme, you are always creating a universe that lives by the rules you and only you set.

Maybe someone can create a program to remove the ban oto 2 years as banned for 10 years, can unblock who ...

VladislavVG:

1. No (and this has been the case in all versions of MCL): Before an array can be used, it must be allocated memory, either statically (when described as arr[5]) or dynamically ( ArrayResize(arr,5) ).

2.I have already written about it in more detail.

Only statically. In any version of contemporary compilers.

Nikon:

Maybe someone can create a program to remove the ban, he has been banned for 10 years, maybe someone will unblock him ...
Valera, maybe - someone can, but not you and not me.

borilunad:
Thank you for your feedback! The number of open orders is equal to n. When the signal to open is repeated, the requirement of having a profit in already open positions increases. Thus, I avoid unreasonable drawdowns. It is solved simply in the loop, but it is not convenient to insert it into opening conditions, like in theswitch.We need a "factorial", but summing one, not multiplying! Formula! So far I'm using the above formula with MathMax.

Try the formula for an arithmetic progression

Nn=n*(n+1)/2;

Vinin:

Try the formula for an arithmetic progression

Thank you very much! That's just what I need, without the limiting and unnecessary functions and variables!

Can you tell me if mt4 on windows phone is planned? Thank you in advance

vatakat24:
Can you tell me if mt4 on windows phone is planned? Thank you in advance.
No. For terminal developers the windows phone platform is considered unpromising and unpopular.

barabashkakvn:
No. For terminal developers, the windows phone platform is considered unpromising and unpopular.
Thank you for your promptness.

Hi, could you tell me how to delete a pending order when a new timeframe bar arrives?

Or, how to set the selected variable to the value of the current timeframe of the currency pair?