Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 683

Such a point. The instrument data from Market Watch is stored in symbols.sel. I.e., all instrument data displayed in the "Market Watch" window is written there.

Then we have a question concerning "All Quoted Instruments of the brokerage company". To be more exact, it concerns the symbols.raw file. All symbols.sel + data on other symbols are written there, or what? I.e. symbols.sel is a part of symbols.raw roughly speaking?

Who has some free time? )

Help in writing the code. I've racked my brains, I can't think of a code implementation scheme.

The idea is this:

The price is watched and as soon as the price rises/descends from the specified level, the order is opened. But...

There is some reset, if the price has moved above the reset level, the initial price tracking point shifts(current price minus the reset level = new reference point).

Maybe it's not very clear? )

culler:

Who's got some free time? )

Help in writing the code. I've racked my brains, I can't think of a code implementation scheme.

The idea is this:

The price is watched and as soon as the price rises/descends from the specified level, the order is opened. But...

There is some reset, if the price has moved above the reset level, the initial price tracking point shifts (current price minus the reset level = new reference point).

Maybe it's not very clear? )

It's pretty clear. Declare variables at global level so they don't get lost with every tick and compare with reset level and order open level... You can write them to a file, this is in case of interruption of the comp and continuation from the old level...

But!!! Where is the order open point and where is the reset point? I can only guess that it is also related to time...?

alsu:
A monstrous offtopic, however. At first glance))
Impressive, though :))

How can I add new data to the *.csv file?

I can't get it to work. Here is the line.

int fileHandle=FileOpen("figura.csv",FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE|FILE_CSV|FILE_SHARE_READ);

Updates the old data, not adds to it. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

ULAD:

How can I add new data to the *.csv file?

I can't get it to work. Here is the line.

int fileHandle=FileOpen("figura.csv" ,FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE|FILE_CSV|FILE_SHARE_READ);

Updates the old data, not adds to it. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

You need to jump to the end of file before writing new data. FileSeek to help.

evillive:
you must go to the end of the file before writing new data. FileSeek is an aid.

Got it now. Thank you.

paladin80:
It's not about copying from someone else, it's about copying from your one terminal to your other terminals. Of course, you can broadcast your signal for free, make another account on mql5 forum and subscribe from it. But if you have an account with a broker who does not support signals, such a copier is a good thing.

The idea is very good, have you seen such programs here that would transfer or copy trades to other terminals?

There is the MA indicator. And there is a HMA indicator similar to it. How it can be inserted into an EA? Copy the code completely? Or there is a shorter variant?

ModRed:
There is the MA indicator. And there is a HMA indicator similar to it. How it can be inserted into an EA? Copy the code completely? Or there is a shorter variant?

study iCustom