Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 676

barabashkakvn:
If not a loan, sell the car or the flat. After all, in "...in 2-3 weeks I would pay back ... twice as much..."

There would be something to sell :D

Then I wouldn't have applied here.

366366:

There would be something to sell :D

I wouldn't have applied here then.

Open a PAMM with $300, and investors will come by themselves!

borilunad:

Open a PAMM with 300$, and investors will come!

Unfortunately, the peculiarity of the program is that you have to open orders at the right time. In 2-5 minutes and it is already far from the fact that the order will close with profit. This is practically impossible to do by hand.

I will repeat once again, I am ready to prove the functionality of the programme to absolutely anyone who wants it.

hoz:

The whole code is a bit long. Here is the code of the function where the bug is:

The bug is in the line:

Apparently, the same thing will happen below the line.

I take it that there is no array cell where I want to write the value. This variable gda_Price[] is declared in the structure like this:

Everything seems fine...

Why not set gda_PriceBand gda_PriceA for Bid and Ask separately and not bother?

_Vladimir_:

Hello, encountered an unclear problem. I have been testing the EA on different pairs and timeframes. All worked fine, at least adequately, until I ran a test on USDCAD. On this pair, I have seen absolutely inadequate behavior of the EA (or rather the tester). Orders can open somewhere "in the void" and close at prices that have never been seen in real trading at this symbol. You can see in the picture a whole series of buy orders are opened and almost immediately closed with a huge profit (several thousand points). They open and close within one bar (30 minutes). That said, the tester's report shows inadequate graphical results. I have the impression the tester models prices from some other symbol. Perhaps someone has encountered something similar.

While we waited for help, we worked it out by ourselves))) I am telling you about it for those who are interested. We have been testing on M30. The tester respectively takes data from the quotes archive. It plotted bars on the chart using data (max, min, open, close) of М30. But when modelling ticks it used data of lower TFs that are not eventually displayed in the chart. So, the problem appeared to be that the data of a lower TF did not correspond to the data of a higher one, namely, the closing price of one (or several) of 30 bars corresponding to 1 bar at M30 was several thousands points higher than the maximum value at M30 and the tester used that price when modelling ticks and closed deals. But since we do not see M1 bars on the chart, we have an impression of inadequate program behavior.

P.S. Data from another instrument was imported to M1 by mistake

evillive:
Why not set gda_PriceBand gda_PriceA for Bid and Ask separately and not bother?

The problem was solved. You had to explicitly declare the array as a value, and it was like this:

double      gda_Price [ ];         // Текущие рыночные цены (0 - Bid, 1- Ask)

I did it like this:

double      gda_Price [2];         // Текущие рыночные цены (0 - Bid, 1- Ask)

And everything worked. At least, in this class. After that some other things came up. :(

366366:

Unfortunately, the feature of this program is that you have to open orders at the right time. If you have 2-5 minutes and your order closes with profit, you don't know for sure. You cannot do it manually.

I will repeat once again, I am ready to prove the efficiency of the program to absolutely anyone who wants to.

You won't find anyone willing to do it, and it's not practised anywhere!

Open PAMM with your program, and if the balance curve is not going down, there will be no shortage of investors! Good luck!

borilunad:

You won't find anyone willing to invest here, and it's not practiced anywhere!

Open a PAMM with your program, and if the balance curve does not go down, there will be no shortage of investors! Good luck!

Really? If the balance sheet grows steadily, it will be very easy to find investors?

Then a question: what is the minimum required history that investors would invest in me? A week, a month?

366366:

Seriously? If the balance sheet grows steadily, it will be very easy to find investors?

Then the question is: what is the minimum history I need to have for investors to invest in me? A week, a month?

Read the conditions of PAMM accounts at brokers and weigh up, plan! At the beginning without investors, then you will make offers and there is no need to look, the officially registered will themselves invest in your account, just work steadily, as you say!

366366, You can go fuck yourself with such offers. What kind of divorce mania is this? Lately I see people have completely lost their conscience. Everyone's trying to sell someone something, find a sponor, beg for something. Some are trying to get pity and some are trying to get sympathy.

But listening to the nonsense that the owl gives you 100% for 2 weeks and not having 500 dollars for some preliminary work... Do you believe that yourself? Go woodsy... woodsy... Nice and easy way out of here. And don't look back. Nobody's gonna help you. I'm pretty sure.