Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 674

129 is the wrong price. Why do you need to normalise the price? Do you calculate it? And what's with the weird slippage.

NormalizeDouble (отклонение1-Бу_Start-delta_spred,Digits) ???это значение должно быть int

Take the price better as price=MarketInfo(NULL,MODE_ASK) and there is no need to normalize.

TarasBY:
And probably the DC doesn't allow you to open orders with SL and TP - exit to open with zeros and then modify orders.
Orders are opened with zero SLs and so on as it is.

evillive:

129 is the wrong price. Why do you need to normalise the price? Do you calculate it? And what's with the weird slippage.

Take the price better as price=MarketInfo(NULL,MODE_ASK) and there is no need to normalize.

Thanks I will try to set the price that way. My price is not calculated. At first just took Ask or Bid. But an error started and I normalised it. As I cannot understand why this error appears. My slippage is being calculated, roughly speaking, depending on the size of the price movement. But my question is still open. Why does it work and I don't? I have the same Expert Advisor. And the entries occur exactly the same.

alexshell:

Thank you I will try to set the price that way. I don't have a price calculation. At first it was just Ask or Bid. But an error started and I normalised it. As I cannot understand why this error appears. My slippage is being calculated, roughly speaking, depending on the size of the price movement. But my question is still open. Why does it work and I don't? I have the same Expert Advisor. And the entries occur exactly the same.

Is it the same broker and provider? Are both of your terminals connected to the same trade server?

evillive:

is the broker also the same? and the provider? and are both your terminals connected to the same trading server?

Both the broker and the type of account and server are the same.

vadynik:

So what did I write? OR
That's right! And for some reason I read it as E...

There is a global array of the form: Array[] [x] [] , where x is the size in the second dimension.
ArrayResize - Sets the new size in the first dimension of the array

Inside the code, the size of X remains unchanged, but control of X from External or Terminal variables is needed.
Is this possible?

atztek:
There is a global array of the form: Array[] [x] [] where x is the size in the second dimension.
ArrayResize - Sets a new size in the first dimension of the array

Inside the code, the size of X remains unchanged, but control of X from External or Terminal variables is needed.
Is this possible?

The question is unclear, but ... Since there is an array, there are its values, what prevents them from being controlled (read) ?

ZS. And why is the third dimension empty ? In a multidimensional dynamic array, only the first dimension can change.

artmedia70:

The question is unclear, but ... Since there is an array, there are its values, what prevents them from being controlled (read) ?
ZS. And why is the third dimension empty? In a multidimensional dynamic array, only the first dimension can change.

The third is not empty, it is not related to the question and is shown schematically.
As far as I understand, when an array is sized, a corresponding amount of memory is allocated for it.
That's why it is bad to make it large for every case, and if we need the array's size in the second dimension to fit the task in each particular case (for example, for each open chart), we will have to compile the code for this case each time. The ideal solution would be to set the size of the array (in the second dimension) externally, if possible.

If you know: Is there any restriction on the use of if within the switch operator ?