Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 563

like this

int start()
  {
   int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(),
   i,limit1,limit2,limit3,limit4;
   double impuls;
   if(counted_bars<0) return(-1);
   if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;

limit1=Bars-counted_bars-1;
   for(i=limit1;i>=0;i--) ExtMapBuffer1[i]=Close[i]-Close[i+Period_MA_1];
   for(i=limit1;i>=0;i--) ExtMapBuffer2[i]=iMAOnArray(ExtMapBuffer1, 0, p2, 0, MODE_EMA,i);
   for(i=limit1;i>=0;i--) ExtMapBuffer3[i]=iMAOnArray(ExtMapBuffer2, 0, p3, 0, MODE_EMA,i);
   for(i=limit1;i>=0;i--) ExtMapBuffer4[i]=iMAOnArray(ExtMapBuffer3, 0, p4, 0, MODE_EMA,i);
   return(0);
  }

alxm:

The label doesn't follow the graph...

Now triedOBJPROP_XSIZE property of LABEL object, it doesn't work either. I.e. it returns 0. Is it not implemented?

alxm:

Now I tried touse OBJPROP_XSIZE property of LABEL object but it does not work either. It returns 0. Is it not implemented?

I haven't checked with OBJ_LABEL, but it works with OBJ_EDIT. By the way, you can alsouse OBJ_LABEL instead of OBJ_LABEL, even more interesting and background colour and frame colour can be set. If we set OBJPROP_READONLY = true, you willnot distinguish it from OBJ_LABEL.

It looks like this. SPREAD 30 is OBJ_LABELand the rest is OBJ_EDIT .

Yes, I checked it, it does not work with OBJ_LABEL.

AlexeyVik:

I haven't checked with OBJ_LABEL, but it works with OBJ_EDIT. By the way, you can alsouse OBJ_LABEL instead of OBJ_LABEL, even more interesting and background colour and frame colour can be set. If you set OBJPROP_READONLY = true, you willnot distinguish it from OBJ_LABEL.

It looks like this. SPREAD 30 is OBJ_LABELand the rest is OBJ_EDIT .

Yes, I checked it, it does not work with OBJ_LABEL.

Thank you! Can you tell me how to use TextOut to display a line of text on the screen. I couldn't figure it out with the help of

alxm:

Thank you! Can you tell me how to use TextOut to display a line of text on the screen. I couldn't figure it out from the help.
I haven't tried to figure it out. Maybe someone at MQ can tell me.May they explain OBJPROP_XSIZE of OBJ_LABEL object too...

AlexeyVik:
Haven't tried to figure it out. Maybe someone from MQ can tell me.They can alsoexplain OBJPROP_XSIZE of OBJ_LABEL object ...

Which branch should I ask a question to?

Tell me the name of the script - it shows the history of trades in a demo account.

Please advise how to explain to the EA to close everything when the bollinger is touched.

Hi all .... can you tell me how to fix the value of a variable in a script?

alex12:
Please tell me the name of the script that shows the history of trades in a demo account.
Like this?