Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 481

https://www.mql4.com/ru/search#!keyword=%D1%83%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%BB%20%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B9

Can I programmatically transfer new settings from the expert code to the working indicator, so that the indicator makes calculations based on the new received settings? If you need to recompile the indicator for this purpose, how can you do it programmatically from the Expert Advisor code?

Leo59:
Can I programmatically pass new settings from the Expert Advisor's code to a working indicator, so that it makes calculations using the new settings? If you need to recompile the indicator for that, how can you do it programmatically from the code of the Expert Advisor?
Is it recompiled on the fly? And maybe in the form of a polymorphic worm, which multiplies itself and distributes its calculations to all the computers it can reach, so that it is multiplatform, and so that antivirus does not complain... I'm dreaming

In general, you can't do this in MKL, only assembler, only hardcore...

But you can transfer settings back and forth on the fly by means of global variables, that's why they were invented.

evillive:
And transferring settings back and forth on the fly with global variables is possible, that's what they were invented for.
For clarity, as an analogy, if you don't mind, please give me a link to a concrete code example.

forum search

evillive:
forum search
Thank you!

Can you guys tell me if a candle closed on d1? That is, for example, a maximum candle on the d1 was in a buy and for example the candle at the end of the day closed in a buy on the d1, the question is, can we determine the price movement during the day on the early timeframes, i.e. is there a trend?

fr0st:
Can you guys tell me if a candle closed on d1? That is, for example a maximum candle on the d1 was in a buy and for example the candle at the end of the day closed in a buy on the d1, the question is whether you can determine the early on the timeframes there on n1 m30, etc., price movement during the day, ie it turns out the trend???

How is it???

evillive:

What's that like?

it's easier to make a shorter candle close bullish for example on d1 at the end of the day, it makes more sense. is it possible to determine the trend of this candle on the early timeframes?

fr0st:

It's easier to make a shorter candle close bullish for example on d1 at the end of the day, it's clearer. is it possible to determine the trend of this candle on the early timeframes?

Probability of 50%.