Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 60

When compiling a include file a file with the extension ex4 is created, how can this file be connected to the EA ???

Exactly ex4

VOLDEMAR:

When compiling a include file a file with the extension ex4 is created, how can this file be connected to the EA ???

Exactly ex4

you cannot. the compiler puts inclusions in the body of the main program and you want to include it as a libka.

FAQ:

You can't. The compiler puts inclusions in the body of the main program and you want to include it as a libka

I want to write an EA with closed code, but allow user to edit a file for a signal ...

In other words, the whole eX4 Expert Advisor, a file with the signal in the open form, the Expert Advisor should understand it, how to implement this method ?

no way

Howto take into account the colour (buffer) of the INDICATOR not 0 but 1 bar - i.e. not the current bar (which has not closed) but the bar which has already closed.

FAQ:
no way

I think ICistom() might work.

webip:
Howto take into account the colour (buffer) of INDICATOR not 0, but 1 bar - i.e. not the current bar (which has not closed), but the bar which has already closed.
If I understood the question correctly, then in the parameters shift put 1 and it will not check the current bar, but the preceding one.

webman1988:
If I understood the question correctly, then in the parameters shift put 1 and it will not check the current bar, but the previous one.

and then the indicator colours will be taken into account not on the current bar, but on the bar that has just closed?

Why does the tester produce different results every time it runs the same thing?
The dates and the number of trades are the same, but the result is different. Now it adds a couple points to profitable trades and nibbles away losses. Otherwise.
Who knows what's wrong?

webip:

and then the indicator colours will be taken into account not on the current bar but on the bar that has just closed?

yes exactly