Can orders of the same symbol be seperated instead of combined?

Dear Community,

I'm relatively new with ne Metatrader and I've that one issue where i was wondering about. When I open a sell order e.g. EURUSD with lot size 1,00 and after a hour i want to open a second sell order EURUSD with lot size 2,00, The Metatrader automatically combines dthem into one order of lotsize 3,00. Is it possible that all orders or deals are handled seperatly, so one deal of 1 lot and one order of 2 lots, so i can close them seperatly?

Thank you for your Help

Audilemans1:

Dear Community,

I'm relatively new with ne Metatrader and I've that one issue where i was wondering about. When I open a sell order e.g. EURUSD with lot size 1,00 and after a hour i want to open a second sell order EURUSD with lot size 2,00, The Metatrader automatically combines dthem into one order of lotsize 3,00. Is it possible that all orders or deals are handled seperatly, so one deal of 1 lot and one order of 2 lots, so i can close them seperatly?

Thank you for your Help

This is how MT5 works.

Orders, Positions and Deals in MetaTrader 5
Orders, Positions and Deals in MetaTrader 5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Creating a robust trading robot cannot be done without an understanding of the mechanisms of the MetaTrader 5 trading system. The client terminal receives the information about the positions, orders, and deals from the trading server. To handle this data properly using the MQL5, it's necessary to have a good understanding of the interaction between the MQL5-program and the client terminal.