Can you tell me how to determine the direction of the trend? - page 8

avtomat:
Absolute has nothing to do with it.

What about - "looking for something that will work without a single glitch is very much a no-brainer." isn't that an absolute?

Ishim:

What about - "looking for something that will work without a single glitch is very much a no-brainer." isn't that an absolute?

It is not an absolute. This is not an absolute. ;)))

series of falling lows and highs - down trend, rising lows - up trend

AlexeyFX:

I have somehow noticed that if my left buttock is itchy, the price usually goes down, and if my right buttock is itchy, the price goes up. Can this be considered a pattern?

In principle, it could be. However, the urges of your half-asses are difficult to automate, which you were so keen to do ))))

The question is rhetorical.

It will not be answered here, because those who know how to do it are silent and will remain silent. Which is right.

A trend is a change not only on the abscissa scale, but also on the ordinate scale. And the change must be on both scales. Otherwise it is a flat... or the market is closed:) (when there is no change in the time scale).

LeoV:

In principle you can. However, the urges of your half-assedness are hard to automate, which you were so keen to do ))))
there are sms notifications! here's if there's a chasers sensor ))))))

DhP:
EMA,SMA,SMMA,LWMA.

Semyou-Young - Semyonych ... )))

DhP:
I'm sorry, but you're not drawing the support levels of the downward movement correctly.

Could you please explain how to draw them correctly?

avtomat:

This is not an absolute. An absolute is not this. ;)))
Well, it's about trading, but what is the truth in trading? (more precisely in TA).