Can you tell me how to determine the direction of the trend? - page 4

DhP:
Your delusions should not have been imposed on others.

More details? Or is it a "you're a fool yourself?" kind of thing?

ktest0:

More? Or is it a "you're the fool?" kind of thing?

No, absolutely not.

Turn to history. It teaches.

Ishim:

of course the distinction between yen and non-market is best deferred until better times (right now the yen is non-market).

In the figure the yen is the yellow line. What makes it so different from other currencies that you call it not a market? It has been on the chart for almost a month.

Ishim:

No, trend lines are there, so are channels, horizontal accumulations are there too - this is practically a complete list of TAs. And what is the direction? Isn't it a trend? - about a third of the trend is still moving by inertia.

Direction can also be a trend. Although I prefer to call a direction a trend. This is a matter of demagogy and verbiage. All I'm saying is that a trend is by no means a channel. Moreover, a channel is evil, support and resistance lines are evil, nothing in nature or the market moves in a straight line.

AlexeyFX:

The yen is the yellow line in the picture. What makes it so different from other currencies that you call it non-market? It has been on the chart for almost a month.

The direction can also be a trend. Although I prefer to call the direction a direction. This is a matter of demagogy and verbiage. All I'm saying is that a trend is by no means a channel. Moreover, a channel is evil, support and resistance lines are evil, nothing in nature or in the market moves in a straight line.
With all due respect I have to contradict you.

AlexeyFX:

The yen is the yellow line in the picture. What makes it so different from other currencies that you call it non-market? It has been on the chart for almost a month.

The direction can also be a trend. Although I prefer to call direction a trend. This is a matter of demagoguery and verbiage. All I'm saying is that a trend is by no means a channel. Moreover, a channel is evil, support and resistance lines are evil, nothing in nature or the market moves in a straight line.

All the blue levels are generated by the trend and only by it (its straight lines) 2-3 weeks ago, practically in real time:

DhP:

No, absolutely not.

Turn to history. It teaches.

The Middle Ages? THE CPSU? The yen rate?

If you want to play clever with vague phrases, that's your right, but you could have simply stated what misconceptions you were thinking of. If you have any, but do not feel sorry that your opinion on the channel construction was questioned... )))

tara:

All the blue levels are generated by the trend and only by it (its straight lines) 2-3 weeks ago practically, in real time:

Sorry, but you are not drawing the support levels of the downward movement correctly.

tara:

All the blue levels were generated by the trend and only by it (its straight lines) 2-3 weeks ago, practically, in real time:

I can't understand how the blue levels were built and how they could help me, even if I had seen them 2-3 weeks ago.

DhP:
With all due respect I have to contradict you.

So object. Preferably in a reasoned way.

AlexeyFX:

I can't understand how the blue levels were built and how they would help me, even if I had seen them 2-3 weeks ago.

So object. Preferably with a reasoned argument.

He said they weren't built, they were "born of a trend".

They are the children of the trend.

ktest0:

The Middle Ages? THE CPSU? The yen rate?

If you want to pretend to be clever with vague phrases, you are entitled, but you could have simply stated what misconceptions you were thinking of. If you have any, rather than being stung by the fact that your opinion on the channel's construction has been challenged... )))

I don't give lessons. That is the exclusive business of each individual. In any case, you should not take my statements as an attempt to "put you down".

I don't need to.

But you do need to learn how to trade. I'm sorry.