For those who are convinced that all EAs with a martin are losing out. - page 3

khorosh:
So even the whole history of quotes does not give any guarantees(.

Only Putin gives us guarantees.

But as practice shows, his guarantees guarantee nothing. :)

_new-rena:
If there's no time, let's run the EA using equity indicators, shall we?
See my post at the very bottom of the page.

I offered the martingalechiki such a variant of the test, but found no understanding - everyone knows that there are several entries in a conditional trend, but have not tried to decompose the total results for only the first, only the second, only the third entry. I see a slight difficulty in virtualization of unnecessary steps but it will be visible why it earns, at least in the tester. That is, the sum of the results should naturally give the current result

TheXpert:
An unstoppable facepalm.

+10

YOUNGA:
I offered the martingalechiki such a variant of the test, but found no understanding - everyone knows that there are several entries in a conditional trend, but have not tried to decompose the total results for only the first, only the second, only the third entry. I see a slight difficulty in virtualization of unnecessary steps but it will be visible why it earns, at least in the tester. That is, the sum of the results should naturally give the current result
I have not tried such a thing. I have only once tried to skip first few orders in a series but it had no effect.

In my day, I used averaging. The more capital managed, the less I tried to use steps. At the current level, in my systems, I use one refill, and what ? (nihrina...). Three years ago I used 2 shares. 6 months ago I switched to one. It's psychologically hard to see drawdowns of a few hundred K. After a while I refuse from scaling in general (averaging, martin in its various forms), try the system at more significant levels (relative) and you will notice the difference. My advice - use maximum lot for entry and scaling up by "trend", and you'll be happy.

khorosh:
I have not tried that. I only once tried skipping the first few orders in a series, but it had no effect.

If skipping has no effect, then the others are unnecessary

Dima.A.:

...- use the maximum lot for entry and topping up on the "trend", and you'll be happy...

+

khorosh:
Ok, not a martinet you suck at____ martingale on martingale - ugh)))) And these Gurus like ZExpert and Fakyu are laughing because they understand theover a little (maybe a lot).

The amount of time required to drawdown is inversely proportional to the profitability of the EA on the martingale.
And vice versa: the profitability of a martingale is inversely proportional to its lifetime.

And when it comes to a 31% drawdown, it doesn't take long at all for equity to tick over a zero.

Матожидание выигрыша    7.62

You want to shoot yourself? :)