For those who are convinced that all EAs with a martin are losing out. - page 9

DhP:

Judging by the name of the thread, you believe you can get rich and outperform Soros just by incorporating the potential of martin into your EA.

I have to disappoint you. Martin will not work for you as an uncomplaining slave if he doesn't see you as his Master. You will have to (!) learn to work with your head and hands first.

1. I doubt your psychic abilities to guess the thoughts of your interlocutor at a distance).

2. I don't believe in tales of robot uprisings and strikes. A robot will do what it is designed to do. And it makes absolutely no difference who its master is, in fact it has no idea that such a concept exists).

khorosh:

1. I doubt your psychic ability to guess your thoughts from a distance).

2. I don't believe in tales of robot uprisings and strikes. A robot will do what it is designed to do. And it makes absolutely no difference who its master is, in fact, it has no idea that such a notion exists).

You, as all men should, have an extremely high opinion of yourself. ))))

khorosh:
The question is idle and rhetorical. The goal does not depend on whether it's a monkey or a baboon, it's the same for everyone. "... And sowe need one victory,One for all- we'll pay the price.")

No, dear...

This thread is idle and rhetorical. You didn't lose a martin in your tester, "Yay! Look, my martin didn't leak and you (those who are sure) were saying..."
And you don't care that the owl in question has nothing to do with real trading.

And then, when they start making fun of it, it's like "...you're an MMM-er! "

Child's play.

DhP:
You, as all men should, have an extremely high opinion of yourself. ))))

moskitman:

No, dear...

This thread is idle and rhetorical. You didn't sink your martin in the tester, "Hooray! Look, my martin did not flush, and you (those who are sure) said ..."
And you don't care at all that the owl in question has nothing to do with real trading.

And then, when they start making fun of it, it's like, "You're an MMM-er! "

It's childish.

As usual, the thread has gone smoothly from discussing technical issues to discussing the author of the thread). For some reason, everyone thinks that only they are allowed to make fun of themselves and not the rest of us.

khorosh:

As usual, the thread seamlessly devolves from a discussion of technical issues to a discussion of the author of the thread). Somehow everyone thinks that only he alone is allowed to make fun of, and the rest in no way.

Just in case. My request is on page seven, penultimate post. Otherwise it gets lost. ))

tol64:

Just in case. My request is on page seven, penultimate post. Otherwise it gets lost. ))

Can't yet, computer's busy. As soon as I'm free, I'll do it with constant lot. Only I will not do optimization for the whole interval, it is an unreal long process, so I haven't even tried to do it.

khorosh:
As usual, the thread seamlessly devolves from a discussion of technical issues to a discussion of the author of the thread). Somehow everyone thinks that only he is allowed to make fun of, and the rest in no way.

What kind of technical issues? Was there a discussion of strategy? Or did I miss something about the intricacies of the code?

The technical side of the issue has been discussed more than once and from all sides:

1. Money management system a la martingale is viable only for a limited period of time, inversely proportional to its profitability.
2. The system of money management a la martingale, being "dressed" to random entry into the market, will lose money.
3. The system of money management à la martingale, being "dressed" on a profitable Expert Advisor, can both increase its profitability, and wipe it out.
4. The system of money management à la martingale, being "dressed" on the sinker, will not make it profitable.
5. basta.

moskitman:

What kind of technical issues? Was there a discussion of strategy? Or did I miss something about the intricacies of the code?

The technical side of the issue has been discussed more than once and from all sides:

1. The money management system a la martingale is viable only for a limited period of time, inversely proportional to its profitability.
2. the money management system a la martingale, being "dressed" on a random entry into the market, you will lose.
3. the system of money management à la martingale, being "dressed" on a profitable Expert Advisor can both increase its profitability and wipe it out.
4. The system of money management à la martingale, being "dressed" on the sinker, will not make it profitable.
5. basta.

You have nothing to do in this thread, you have already grown out of child's trousers and all that concerns martin you know perfectly).

Although, if you haven't told me everything yet, go ahead. I will listen to you carefully.

khorosh:
I can't yet, my computer is busy. As soon as it becomes free, I will do it with a constant lot. Only I won't do optimization for the whole interval, it's an unrealistically long process, so I haven't even tried to do it.
By the way, how long is the test (one pass during optimization) ?

khorosh:
There's nothing for you to do in this thread, you've grown out of your kid's trousers and you know everything about martin perfectly well).

Why is that "nothing"? The title of the thread clearly states:"To those who are convinced that all EAs with a martin fail".