Cyclical patterns in the market - page 6

alsu:

Eh... You can't make money on SB not because someone has proved it, but because SB itself is such a thing, that's its, martingale's, definition, you might say. It's like claiming it's possible to make money on a game of eagle-eye: everyone understands even intuitively that it's impossible, but there are individuals willing to exploit the greed of others and take advantage of the weakness that follows directly from that. No pity for the personalities or their victims, to be honest...

the market is not sb.... Let's make a distinction here at once. Again, it is a mistake to consider earnings on the sb as predicting the sb, earnings on the sb does not contradict the nature of the sb

Joperniiteatr:
paukas 22.09.2012 19:51

Yes it is possible to make money on SB, it is possible.

But not for everyone. You, for example, may not. You are only allowed to change your name after another ban and spread nonsense again.

This is an axiom, no proof required. Ara, it's destiny, you know?!

You take subtle sarcasm for an assertion)

prikolnyjkent:

Ro-o-bot, ro-o-bot...

If you couldn't draw lines manually connecting price and grid intersection points with vertical step of 20...25 pips, then the robot probably won't help you...

However, good luck to you...

Yeah, I'm kinda bored)) I'll do it by hand, of course

alsu:

You mistake subtle sarcasm for a statement)

Well maybe this is a bad example, ask Zhenko a direct question in public, I think his pride will not allow him to retract his words.

For the 555th time, the working topic has slipped to "random" wandering, on which you can cut down, but you cannot make money. The market - a stakeholder-driven system - cannot always be indeterminate, it is random at moments of movement, and its aggregates are deterministic.

The statement "if the price passed 20...25 points, it will pass the same amount or more" may really be exploited, as it provides a statistic advantage on the eure. I have already posted the appropriate stats.

The main thing is to understand, where to start counting these points :)

prikolnyjkent:

Ro-o-bot, ro-o-bot...

If you couldn't draw lines manually connecting price and grid intersection points with vertical step of 20...25 pips, then the robot probably won't help you...

However, good luck to you...

and what's in that grid is a manifestation of the sailor's formula...

Joperniiteatr:

Well maybe that's a bad example, ask Zhenko a direct question in public, I think his pride won't allow him to retract his words.

OK. I hope he will answer (and forgive me my public familiarity)

Vadim Junko, have you really claimed/are you claiming that there is a scientifically unknown method of obtaining MO>0 on classical random walk?

tara:

For the 555th time, the working topic has slipped to "casual" rambling on which you can cut down, but you can't make money

Well, we always go back to basics... me personally, with wine... I'm going to bed, I think that's enough for tonight.

Wine is a good thing. Good night.

alsu:

OK. I hope he will answer (and forgive me my public familiarity).

Vadim Junko, have you really claimed/are you claiming that there is a method unknown to science to obtain MO>0 on classical random walk?

Well you may have got a little excited about MO, the question is whether or not MO can be associated with earnings, depending on what properties to exploit, he may not be looking into this thread......

The question should have been rephrased as whether it is possible to make money from a random process. His words, if memory serves - I know a way to reduce almost any random process to a pattern.