High-frequency scalping, solutions to entry and exit problems - page 20

Mathemat:

What a hell of an experiment:

The result is super, as the initial deposit is only $10. ))) I think the damage now is purely moral, as the money invested can be said to be zero, just no profit given back. Money out of thin air. Nikolai is a wizard. )))

Plus he is doing a great job now for the whole community as he is actively fighting the scammers through law enforcement and publicly highlights all this on the forums. I also wish him good luck. Even if he can't get what he's earned, that's okay. There's always $10 to be found and you can try again. It is clear that he knows what he is doing. )))

Learned a lot from all this. Read a lot of useful information. I finally found Dmitry Rannev, so now I will know where he is so I can ask questions. I will always get clear and transparent answers from this man. )))

tol64:

The result is super, as the initial deposit is only $10.

Arbitrage on delayed quotes as far as I'm concerned. They won't give it back.

TheXpert:
Arbitrage on delayed quotes, from what I understand. They won't.
Yes, that is exactly what they are pointing out. If it is against their rules, then "delayed" prices should not be accepted at all. Probably after this case, they will tighten the screws. )))

The only thing I can't understand is why the transaction is not passed on. If the broker accepted the transaction, then he accepted it, i.e. he was able to take it further. That is what a broker should do! And do not tell me about volumes - because at the Interbank the minimum transaction - is 1 unit of currency, if the currency pair dollar/euro then when buying 1 - we buy 1 quid. And the leverage is usually given there up to the 40th. i.e. we have a pledge of 2.5 cents. - In other words, the pledge has 2.5 cents. Other question that for this you need to have large accounts for there with the change is not carried and such accounts at the broker should be - but the minimum operation remains as it was 1 currency and 1 lot - this is from the field of exchange trading in futures on the currency - but not the interbank (spot market). And that is the broker's obligation.

And if for some reason the transaction could not take place - so as not to misinform, the client must be informed immediately! If this does not happen, then the organization is not a broker in principle!

PS. Thanks for your attention, I have spoken)

PS PS All definitions taken from wikipedia (1 lot, forex, broker, spot market)

wenay:

So it's not a broker, it's a DC market maker.

wenay:

The only thing I can't understand is why the transaction is not passed on. If the broker accepted the transaction, then he accepted it, i.e. he was able to take it further. That is what a broker should do! And do not tell me about volumes - because at the Interbank the minimum transaction - is 1 unit of currency, if the currency pair dollar/euro then when buying 1 - we buy 1 quid. And the leverage is usually given there up to 40. i.e. we have a pledge of 2.5 cents. - In other words, the pledge has 2.5 cents. Other question that for this you need to have large accounts for there with the change is not carried and such accounts at the broker should be - but the minimum operation remains as it was 1 currency and 1 lot - this is from the field of exchange trading in futures on the currency - but not the interbank (spot market). And that is the broker's obligation.

If for some reason the transaction could not take place - so as not to misinform, the client must be informed immediately! If this does not happen, then the organization is not a broker in principle!

PS. Thanks for the attention, I have spoken)

PS PS All definitions taken from wikipedia (1 lot, forex, broker, spot market)

Learn to R-Rabotage by the rules (in order) of broker, market maker, kitchen... And then, there won't be any problems. Imho (I agree to argue...), of the brokers, within 3 years, the same 90% who come to the market go broke...

I still have trouble entering the market, very high slippage, at many brokers is about 100 pips at 5 digits, how to deal with it? Tell me if there is a technical possibility to regulate slippage at mt5?

change your brokerage, or better work with brokers, e.g. futures

ex_kalibur:
I have a very large slippage at many brokers, at many brokers it is about 100 pips at 5 digits. Can you tell me if there is a technical possibility to regulate slippage at mt5?

You have to fight slippage with limits.

paukas:

Fight slippage with limits.

I understand that, but limiters usually do not work out on the movements, they stay behind and there are many trades without entering the market