Absolute courses - page 113

Renat Akhtyamov:

taking the increment on each side of the triangle

as long as it's traded through 1 DC and the quotes are linked to USD, what the hell are the sides.

In general I come to the conclusion that at any given time, no more than one order in the market. The rest is from the evil one.

If you really want to open a second one, it is through another DC and it is through arbitrage.

as-yet on the verge of a thoughtful idea - perhaps one can arbitrage with crypto, which is not through the quid; not every exchange and quite original. Not in triangles.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

as long as it is traded via 1 DC and the quotes are linked to USD, what the hell are the sides.

In general I come to the conclusion that at any given time, no more than one order in the market. The rest is from the evil one.

If you really want to open a second one, it is through another DC and it is through arbitrage.

as-yet on the verge of a thoughtful idea - perhaps one can arbitrage with crypto, which is not through a quid; not every exchange and quite original. Not in triangles.

what's there to think about?

If you want to know how to get an extra level of profit, you may use an inter-dtstorey spread and then you'll get the exact same profit.

The strategy is as follows - apply identical pairs from the exchange and handicaps to each other, synchronize them in time of course

I'm transferring them through a file.

you watch a little, i.e. who's ahead, who's behind

the conclusion will come by itself

somewhere on the forum I gave an example of arbitrage with gold

there's a huge spread, don't be scared, it's normal

i had a buy signal back then and it is still there

the price at that time was about 17k

Renat Akhtyamov:

What's there to think about?

I'll tell you the strategy, because you won't get it between DTs, everything will be flat and you won't get anything except catching a couple of pips and then breaking the overlap of the supposedly planned profit by the spread insolently stretched by DTs

The strategy is as follows - apply identical pairs from the exchange and handicaps to each other, synchronize them in time of course

I'm transferring them through a file.

you watch a little, i.e. who's ahead, who's behind

the conclusion will come by itself

somewhere on the forum I gave an example of arbitrage with gold

there's a huge spread, don't get scared, it's normal

What the hell is arbitrage? Gold may be bought even now.

I think a rally by the end of the year, like in 2008. Daughter has already chopped 20% in 4 months without speculation and with a predatory spread in SB.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Why joke?

If from EURUSD , GBPUSD (simplified) we calculate EUR,GBP,USD . then count:

EURALL = (EURGBP + EURUSD)/2

GBPALL = (GBPEUR + GBPUSD)/2

USDALL = (USDEUR + USDGBP)/2

You can build a basket of 4 currencies instead of 3 = EUR,GBP,USD,ALL.

I see.

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) I was taught at school to respect the dimensionality of values in additive operations.

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Операции и выражения / Арифметические операции
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Операции и выражения / Арифметические операции
  • www.mql5.com
Операция инкремента и декремента применяются только к переменным, к константам не применяются. Префиксныe инкремент (++i) и декремент (--k) применяются к переменной непосредственно перед использованием этой переменной в выражении. Могут возникнуть вычислительные проблемы при переносе вышеуказанного выражения из одной среды программирования в...