Absolute courses - page 98

Peter_Zabriski:

I'm looking at you and I don't get it: has the madhouse been banned? Well, it looks like it's in shambles...

Eh! There's a theory of information. Shannon. Ha! There was a moron here who raved that an advisor knocking at a loss and then reversing is profitable. Moron. I don't care if he's Pythagoras. What's the point?

But that would be all right. There are those who are more sophisticated in stupidity. I'm talking about you, in case you didn't get it.

And then Lieutenant Rzhevsky came along and made a mess of everything, as usual. I'm in therapy. I didn't go to my room.

grell:

And then Lieutenant Rzhevsky came in and made a mess of everything, as usual. I'm going for a treatment. Not in my room.

(humbly) I don't have to send him on, do I? Really?

And then the organ, the slab of hooves, yes! I'm almost a saint!

No. Go to hell, you lunatic. // I feel so good!!!

Peter_Zabriski:

(humbly) I don't have to send him on, do I? (laughing): Really?

And there's an organ, a slab of hooves, yes! I'm almost a saint!

No. Go fuck yourself, you lunatic.

That's where you're from. You should at least change your nickname back. It stinks so bad. You're a phoenix.

grell:

I see you're from there yourself. You should at least change your nickname back. It stinks so bad. You're a phoenix.
What a fool. Why be offended? We had a nice conversation...

If you had any idea what I mean... No, we didn't.

grell:
If you had any idea what I mean... No, we didn't.

Uh-oh!
(wide as a Shrovetide smile) So you're welcome! In case you have any brains.

Please take a private message. If you have anything relevant to say.

There is such a character - a fool. No!!! It's not a clinical idiot or a retard.
It's a psycho-type.

And I beseech you, do not make my mistake! Don't engage in discussion with him!

Look in your personal profile.

I'll try... a little constructive... try.... a little... I don't believe... but I'll try....

How do you calculate the value of an index correctly? For example, the simplest one, the dollar index? A formula?

I do not like Jamaican formula, for example, not the one used by my dearXrourg, not those derivatives, that some brokerage companies show and even trade with...

Have your say.