Absolute courses - page 78

By the way, I'm watching thegrell account(details on page 56).

Dr.F.:

There is a special topic for books, you'd better put it there. By the way, I strongly recommend reading Tikhonov, Kulman Nonlinear filtering and quasi-coherent signal reception, 1975, it seems. All forex is there))

One last good deed for today: I'm sure it will come in handy. This is where I look at quotes over the weekend: http://www.xe.com

And I know in advance what the gap will be.

alsu:

I have a special thread for books, put it there. By the way, I strongly recommend reading Tikhonov and Kulman, Non-linear Filtering and Quasi-coherent Signal Receiving, 1975, it seems. All forex is there))

I'm just looking through my folder now, where I have everything jumbled together. A lot of the stuff is funny. Some of them are real gems. Here's an example (I don't remember where I copied it from):

1. Build a grid of Sell and Buy orders (10 orders on each side of the price, with a step of 10 pips)

2. We put a take profit of 20 pips on each order. 3.

3. Waiting.

a. If we have a price move only in one direction (when only buy or only sell orders are triggered), this is the best situation. I think we can wait for 3-4 Profits to kick in, and then close all other failed orders, making a nice profit.

b. If a zigzag move has happened: 1 buy order and 1 sell order open (locked position) - we should cancel take profit on those orders and wait. When the price goes in one direction by 40-50 pips, we will be able to close all at a profit.

c. If the zigzag turns out to be big: 2 buy orders and 2 sell orders open, we should cancel the take profits for those orders and wait. In this case, it seems to me, we should not try to make any decent money, and close all orders as soon as we see any profit.

d. If the zigzag turns out to be very big: 3-4 buy orders and 3-4 sell orders. We can lock in some profits on either side, and then start to build a new grid and wait for profits.

I don't know mql and I'm not going to, but why has nobody has laid out a trading robot that has been discussed for years using this algorithm? :-)

Dr.F.:
Thanks to the help ofalsu, now if you click on my nickname Dr.F. you can see the banner with the locked account in my profile.

Nice classic flush! Congratulations, you got what you wanted!

Dr.F.:

By the way, I'm watching thegrell account(details on page 56).

I've gone down in minus. I have finalised, or rather reworked the indices. There are still some errors, I will not change the account, there will not be any breaks, I will just change the version. I am not surprised, because I am searching for ideal plotting, signals are better and do not change frequently, in short, I am working, and may be I will pull out the account to 5 000 :)

herhuman:

A beautiful classic plum! Congratulations, you've achieved what you wanted!

Where did you see a "flush"? Are you just wishful thinking?

grell:

I'm out of money. ... I'm working on it, see if I can't pull out the original 5 grand:)

I don't think so. It's not gloating, it's still a demo account. But it's a fact. IMHO. You won't.

Dr.F.:

I'm just looking at my folder where I have everything piled up. A lot of the stuff is funny. Some of them are real gems. Here's an example (can't remember where I copied it from):

I don't know mql and I'm not going to, but why don't somebody post a robot with this algorithm, that's been discussed for many years? :-)

Are you serious?) There is a lot of this stuff called grid-grids.

Dr.F.:

I don't know mql and I don't intend to.

So the trading on the account is purely manual?

Figar0:

Are you serious?) There is an awful lot of this stuff called grid traders.

So the trading in the account is purely manual?

Purely manual.

Why "this stuff"? The algorithm is really profitable. Only it may take a long time to wait for the profit. Sounds a lot better to me than a martin.