Absolute courses - page 63

Dima.A.:

What kind of tester is this?

I've run my system. Optimised it (Coarse optimization, step 10). On M5 we got the parameters: SL=20, TP=10 (calculated in quid). I have tested it on historical data, exceeding the optimized period 2 times. The system is stable, but characteristics are much worse than the original one (with floating stops, profits).

My imho: if you work with multicurrency analysis of indices, there is no point in waiting for profit (stops), you should close positions at a reversal signal.

DYN:

What kind of tester is this?

It's self-descriptive and was developed for trading in synthetics

Dima.A.:

It is self-descriptive and was developed for trading in synthetics

Was it written in C#?

delphi

Dima.A.:
The result in the test is impressive. Does it work in real life?

DYN:

It works, it's even more fun now, after mastering the optimisation in the multi-currency version.

Good afternoon. Finished some calculations. I think it's time to start demo trading on real account.

Account type: standard.mt4 Trading platform: MetaTrader 4

Login to MetaTrader: 5018915 | Server: Alpari-Standard1

Password in MetaTrader: Dr.F.

Dima.A.:

P.S I will try at my leisure to run this circuit with my kernel, which shows the ratio of positive to negative inputs = 85.

Just listen to this character. Can anyone believe that the man so smart that created an algorithm in which "85%" of transactions (implied TP=SL) are profitable, he did not know before to trade with TP=SL. But will try it at his "leisure". Ha ha ha. Very funny. I ask for a demonstration on the real, tough guy. Or at least a demo, it's not the point.

DYN:

Did you really need a "tester" to understand that for a 65% TP probability and a 35% SL probability you will see a straight line with an upward slope? :-)