Absolute courses - page 60

Dr.F.:

No. That's not necessary.

You need some kind of slogan for TC . No slogan and no one's putting a 10 or even a 5 on you.

How about dementia and courage? No, of course not. You need something with purpose.

Dr.F.:

Buy gold.

I'm going to get beaten up by Misha...

Buy Bitcoins :) They are outperforming gold in terms of growth by a heck of a lot.

Dr.F.:
Then write an EA according to my logic. Trades with TP=SL and the profit due to the probability of TP is greater than the probability of SL. This is the only way to beat forex. There is no other way.

And test it in MT5, then you will understand everything yourself, whether the game is worth the candles, but otherwise just amuse yourself and that's all.

grell:
Yeah, you got a lot of confidence.

These are your open trades: 7 of them. All down, one up by 3 pips.

These are my open trades: 7 of them. All on the plus side, 1 down, it happens. She's got a good chance of coming back, right?

Mischek2:

You need some kind of slogan for TC . No slogan and no one's putting a 10 or even a 5 on you.

How about dementia and courage? No, of course not. We need something with a purpose.

Michael, are you really interested or are you just kidding?

Dr.F.:

These are your open trades: 7 of them. All down, 1 on the plus side by 3 pips.

These are my open trades: 7 of them. All on the plus side, 1 down, it happens. She has every chance of coming back, right?

Excuse me, what TF are you sitting on, colleague?

And frankly.

1. TP=SL is probably one of the worst implementations.

2. the topikstarter is making a clown out of it. With probability and in general.

grell:

I'm sorry, what TF are you sitting on, colleague?

М5. I usually analyse 288 bars M5, i.e. a day. Sometimes 288*2 = two days or 288*0.5 = 0.5 days. I told you this.

grell:

Michael, are you really interested or just for fun?

Everything is clear there. I don't understand why he wants to teach you, if he can't do it himself.

Then, when he does, he'll teach you how to add filters. Then...

Can you even feel the difference between M5 and H1? I'm allowed to drawdown in my system within a signal for 3-4 bars, so don't do that. I don't interfere with your system, even though I understand the dubiousness of SL=TP. You are only criticizing. Remember your words, I think you're unlikely to retract them. So be my guest. You want a contest, let's do it. My lot is permanent, pairs are not duplicated, so everything is fair from my side.