Absolute courses - page 22

grell:
And in figure 4 (a*x+b) with constant values of a and b or is it another trick to fit full correlation? It is like a circus, they follow each other.

Maybe they are not just coefficients, but layering of coefficients, resulting in non-linear coefficients in the output. Reduce to a condition. It may not even be a condition, but a desired value.

Joperniiteatr:

Maybe it's not just coefficients, but layering of coefficients, resulting in non-linear coefficients in the output. Reducing to the condition.

Maybe this, maybe that. For now, leaving aside the PHYSICS of the case, although I've already mentioned it (about going to the algorithm of the trading system itself) try someone to repeat the maths. For example on the same EURUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY triangle. Take say 100-200-300 or here 144 bars, and go to E, D, Y, which would give the correct E/D, E/Y, D/Y ratios, and at the same time correlate with each other. Who can repeat the trick? I'll show you a new one soon.

Z.I. It's easy to say "go to" E, D, Y - the system is underdetermined, 3 unknowns and only 2 independent equations. Tragedy by the way. For imposing a third equation is arbitrary and destroys the original information.

Dr.F.:
Maybe this, maybe that. For now, leaving aside the PHYSICS of the case, although I've already mentioned it (about going to the algorithm of the trading system itself) try someone to repeat the maths. For example on the same EURUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY triangle. Take say 100-200-300 or here 144 bars, and go to E, D, Y, which would give the correct E/D, E/Y, D/Y ratios, and at the same time correlate with each other. Who can repeat the trick? I'll show you a new one soon.

very reminiscent of the character with the nickname black and white feng shui, he also has similar ones, was about to leave, may be bored of everything decided to put out..... he is aware of the fatigue about reducing a number series to a certain number, but not sure that the minimum number of data should be 144, more. Index work is profitable as it is, but he has gone further and started converting.

There you go. I think I'm ready to demonstrate the same trick with correlation coefficients between E, D, Y around 0,99 for all pairs :-) And this is only the first iteration. Clarification of general and individual evolution will be done more fully in the days to come.

Joperniiteatr:

You remind me very much of the character with the nickname black and white fenshui, he also has similar ones, he was about to leave, maybe he got tired of everything and decided to put out..... he is aware of the statutory rules for converting a number series to a certain number, but I am not sure that the minimum number of data should be 144, more than that. Index work is profitable as it is, but he's gone further, taken up convergence .

I never had a Fenshui avatar, and 144 has no hidden meaning. in general I use 288 or 576 more often (24 hours or 2 days). Just to count less reduced to 0.5 days. Pause for about half an hour (to drink tea, watch a cartoon).

Dr.F.:

Z.I. It's easy to say "go to" E, D, Y - the system is underdetermined, there are 3 unknowns and only 2 independent equations. Tragedy by the way. For imposing a third equation is arbitrary and destroys the original information.

Why destruction, there is no destruction, just rearrangement at different levels of the same information, nothing is lost or added, the information is restored back.

Joperniiteatr:
Why destruction, there is no destruction there, just rearrangement at different levels of the same information, nothing is lost or added, the information is restored back.

Exactly that by adding a third equation you are imposing the wrong (your arbitrarily established) relationship. Let's not argue. If you are so clever repeat the trick and expose the device of his mathematics.

Dr.F.:

Exactly that by adding a third equation you are imposing the wrong (your arbitrarily established) relationship.

I must be talking about the wrong condition.... I mean the condition that changed the index picture on page 12 and on page 20.

Joperniiteatr:

I must be talking about the wrong condition.... I'm talking about the condition that changed the index picture on page 12 and on page 20.
Forget page 12. My curve was arbitrary there :-) But it was not so of course. Now we are talking about the problem which I have set on page 20.

that's it, we're losing the man.... gold cubes on the avatar went..... why do you let yourself be read so quickly(. Psychological profile detected by 75%