Absolute courses - page 5

It seems to me that nothing will work with a constant benchmark. And there is no need for this 'absolutism'. For the analysis it is enough the relative movements of a compound instrument, relative to its own movements and relative to others. And this leads us to the usual indices.

I've made another one for my own needs:

Files:
iccx.mq4  6 kb

Figar0:

I've also made a new piece of kit to suit my needs:

Very good. Too bad it's useless. For - you said it yourself - "another creation". We will put it here now (by evening MSC), and then we will show the solution to the fundamental question.

P.S. "Constant benchmark" - strong. Not in profile, but in full-face, if you know what I mean.

Dr.F.:
Too bad it's useless.

Well, in general, I get a certain benefit from this indicator, and in the context of the issues you raised - it is separately analysing and even, scary to say, predicting the movements of the composite instrument.

Dr.F.:

We'll put it here now (by evening MSC), and then we'll show the solution to the fundamental question.

We'll look forward to watching.

grell:

Да нет, вариантов как раз море, вопрос в другом, на каком из вариантов вы забросите эту идею.

grell:

Age! =Experience. And it pisses you off!
+5

Dr.F.:

We'll put in a bid here now (by evening MSC) and then we'll show the solution to the fundamental question.

Oh, let's take the stress out of Monday! I'm off to the shop.

And to put it in an exaggerated way, I've even solved such a problem.

There are eight sports teams, let's say basketball. There's a championship game once a year. 28 meetings. So here's the question. How to determine which team is stronger/weaker and by how much/by how much. let's say the score of e.g. Euro and dollar game 98:63..... well further I think it is clear....

Joperniiteatr:
98/63 - bottom line, there is no information on how these 98 and 63 were scored. And the example is not correct...This makes your past statement about your "believe me, I've tried lots of things" very dubious.

There is information about the outcome, 98 and 63 are used in the key of ratio (read course). I merely gave an example of illustrative reasoning, i.e. showing that the option is not the only one. And if you try to think about the meaning without being picky, you will understand what I meant.

Dr.F.:

So? It's obvious. That's not what I'm talking about.

So I've seen a few comments. Some were trying to be meaningful. Giving a direction of thought. Does anyone know how to differentiate? Can anyone write down simple ratios between eurodollar, pounddollar, europound increments (let's close that triangle), and euro, pound, and dollar increments separately?

They are already closed, two pairs are enough for the big picture.

Joperniiteatr:

they are not closed, why would the hedge diverge? What path do they take per unit time, is it the same, I mean, is it the delta path? What about the path they take to reach the delta value, 100 points can be taken in one movement, and it can be taken in 50 movements with fluctuations.

The volumes are different.

grell:

There is information about the outcome, 98 and 63 are used in the key of ratio (read course). I merely gave an example of illustrative reasoning, i.e. I showed that the option is not the only one. And if you try to think about the meaning without being picky, you will understand what I mean.

I can see I'm not making myself clear.... It is not correct in this case to compare the game in a way where the score is plus point minus point and the total is 98/63 at the end of the match. i.e. from a score of 98/63 it is easy to say that 98 points are scored by one team and 63 by the other.If one team had scored, the other one would have scored less, because the dynamics of the game is important, and the term "intensity of play" would be used. That's how you evaluate the strength of teams. Here's a team lost on the fact, but all the time in the game, it was in the lead and in general almost all the game kept the advantage on its side, putting pressure on other teams in the championship. But you won't see this in the actual game, as you only have a table of match results.