How to check if an order is selected - page 14

grell:
Correct your mistake and go to bed, you have a busy day tomorrow :)
And you must be at 3 o'clock already? Fillers! Quickly, like in the army, on the g...ok and go to sleep! Sweet dreams, but no functions!

Yes, it's 3 in Moscow. Happy holidays, everyone. Good luck and profits to all.

grell:
Yes, it's 3 in Moscow. Happy holidays, everyone. Good luck and profits, everyone.
Likewise! It's only midnight!

The issue is not worth a single word...

The author wrote some nonsense in his first post...

in 5 years of studying mql i have never seen 4105 error, for the simple reason that it should not be there if the ticket number is not from my head, but is real, i.e. from the number of open/closed orders ;) i never even bothered to handle such errors, because i wrote code that does not imply their occurrence at all...

i still have not understood if the topicstarter has overcome himself and wrote normal functions ?

And to the point

bool SomeFunс(int ticket){

return(ticket==OrderTicket());

} 

it's just in case the end-to-end use of a ticket is used incorrectly: once-somewhere a ticket is selected and once-somewhere it is checked

keekkenen:

the topic is not worth a damn...

The topic is not worth a damn.

For 5 years of studying mql i never saw 4105 error, for the simple reason that it shouldn't happen if the ticket number is not from my head but real, i.e. from the number of open/closed orders ;) i never even bothered to process such errors, because i wrote code that does not imply their occurrence...

i still have not understood if the author has overcome himself and wrote normal functions ?

And to the point

it's in case of incorrect use of end-to-end ticket: when-somewhere a ticket is selected and when-somewhere it is checked

Another one didn't get it, but felt obliged to insert his arrogant five cents. You want to gloss over the building of mql4, but gloss over only its ignorance.

Ant_TL:

Another didn't understand anything, but felt obliged to insert his arrogant five cents. You want to gloss over the building of mql4, but gloss over only its ignorance.

Dear Sir, you are practically on the threshold of a bathhouse. behave yourself and you won't cross it.

FAQ:

Dear, you are practically on the threshold of the bathhouse. behave decently, and you will not cross it.

So it's OK to be rude to me, but it's not OK to be rude to me? Very original. Note, some of the users understood the point of my thread and question, and some didn't, and judging by all appearances, you are one of the latter.

If your forum operates a double standard, that is, I can be rude, and it does not ban anyone, and I can not be rude in response, otherwise ban, then please ban, and continue to live in your cosy world.

Re-read the thread, it was you who set the tone from the beginning. If you don't know how to communicate, blame yourself in the first place. If you "know everything", why are you asking? Don't blame it on others.

FAQ:
Have you heard of the construct if(OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET)){}?

No, it was you who set the tone. All my responses, which you call "boorishness" come in response to previous posts from other users in the same tone. If you're going to ban me, you should ban them too.

They tell me that I write nonsense, tell me to read a textbook, etc. I answer them what they deserve, having begun to write without going to the heart of the matter. Very much I want to express myself and to rise above others, but there is no reason for this.

Whoever responds to the substance, I also respond politely and matter-of-factly.