How can I tell the difference between a FOREX chart and a PRNG? - page 4

paukas:

The actual graph from the GCF. It differs in its behaviour by time of day. The RPM doesn't care about this, but it does.

Is there a difference for the daily timeframe?

Demi:

I'll show you a section of the chart for M30 and you can use it to determine what time of day it refers to? )))))))))))))))

Volodka, stop fooling people.

He's not. He is right: time is money. There is a difference in the volatility of currencies and GSC at different times of the day. We need to exploit this and not engage in theoretical bullshit.

Demi:

That's how sad it is....

It would be good to scale equally along the ordinate axis, otherwise the visual impression is somewhat different from the graphs. Plus the distribution by which the PSP is generated. Then there will be a conversation, otherwise I personally write it all off as an impure experiment.

Ideally, CSV files should also be attached so that the statistics can also be studied numerically.

While Soviet academics were writing dissertations on why Soviet industry could not compete with Western industry, speculators in the street were making money by selling Western goods. The trend here is the same.

gpwr:

There is a difference in the volatility of the currency and the GCF at different times of the day.

Moreover, there is a difference in the behaviour of currencies and GSR at different times of the day.

gpwr:

It's not cheating. He is right: time is money. There is a difference in the volatility of currencies and the GSC at different times of the day. We need to exploit this rather than engage in theoretical bullshit.

There is a difference in volatility, so what? Why do we need it for the day bars?

Almost everyone uses it. Volodka does too. Only no one is making money.

airbas:
Moreover, there is a difference in the behaviour of the currency and the GCF at different times of the day.

what is "currency behaviour"?

Demi:

I tried to detect this difference, but the correlation was very weak.

Where did you get this statement from? Can I see the data?

If you want to be scientific, then build statistics of the average price movement (or bar height) depending on the time of day. Or easier by eye: look at what is happening with EURUSD during the opening of the European and American sessions and compare this behaviour to the Asian session, for example. Didn't you know that?

Behaviour is the nature of movement.