What ways do you know of to increase profitability? - page 7

Demi:

directly say - how do you calculate? what are the factors?

Demi, please tell me, just for the sake of interest, have you heard anything about information processing technologies to find a solution to the problem you are facing? "Inventive Problem Solving Theory (TRIZ)" by G. Altshuller, for example...? (last century, but - still...)

YOUNGA:

I wanted to talk about the third point - how can the constant risk affect the result of the system. For example N trades half of them unprofitable, then multiply N/2 by the risk, to cover the loss N/2 trades should be at least one and a half times larger in size ... i do not understand why the risk is constant. may someone explain it to me?

The test with the constant risk allows to estimate the mathematical expectation of profitability of TS.

prikolnyjkent:

Demi, please tell me, just for the sake of interest, have you heard anything about information processing technologies to find a solution to the problem you are facing? "G. Altshuller's Theory of Inventive Problem Solving (TRIZ), for example...? (last century, but - still...)
I haven't read this Altshuller.

Demi:
That's it, the end of the forum......
Wrong! The forum will outlive everyone!

Demi:
Didn't read that Altshuller.

My point is that solving problems by OZARATION is a bit outdated.

Both you and the topicstarter can choose the right technology online... and simply EXECUTE... solution.

No problem...

Demi:
That's it, the end of the forum......

Dima, maybe we shouldn't?

Mischek2:
Dima, maybe not?

I don't want to do it myself, but they said there would be no more "asking and answering"...

Demi:

straight up - how do you figure it out? what are the factors?

Bids! Passwords! How you get in touch!

And blowtorch it, blowtorch....

ktest0:

Bids! Passwords! How do you get in touch!

And blowtorch him, blowtorch him....

Programming is becoming a dangerous occupation!

Demi:
The constant-risk test allows you to estimate the mathematical expectation of profitability of the TS.

How do you improve profitability with non-variable risk?