Using neural networks in trading - page 38

A question for NeuroSolutions users. Has anyone used Kohonen? Any of the following: LineK, SquareK, DiamondK. Or StandardFull, ConscienceFull.

Demi:
so what are the mystery pictures?

there's nothing mysterious there...

Demi:
so what's with the mystery pictures?

The currency indexes, there is nothing mysterious about them. )))

solar:

The indices are currency indices, there's nothing mysterious about them. )))

and what do they show?

FAGOTT:

and what do they show?
A thick provocation towards the Stat Arbitrage.

I have visions on Friday nights, too.

with an hors d'oeuvre, with an hors d'oeuvre!

FAGOTT:

I have visions on Friday nights, too.

with an hors d'oeuvre, with an hors d'oeuvre!

In such cases, disulfiram can help. Or buprenorphine.

solar:

It's like looking at )))) The blue one is the euro, the green one is the quid. Eurobucks chart . I will not write a clever article. You can see it all.

What and why?

Hi there.

Has anyone tried the following type of construction:

1. The first Kohonen map is trained, let's call it SOM_in. It will pre-process the input data.
  2. A second Kohonen map is trained called SOM_out. It is trained to classify the output examples.
  3. Learning perseptron in the input it has cluster numbers from SOM_in and the response is a cluster from SOM_out.
  4. And another perseptron is trained to "decode" the cluster number of SOM_out into the final prediction data.
???

TimeMaster:

Hi there.

Has anyone tried the following type of construction:

1. The first Kohonen map is trained, let's call it SOM_in. It will pre-process the input data.
  2. A second Kohonen map is trained called SOM_out. It is trained to classify the output examples.
  3. Learning perseptron in the input it has cluster numbers from SOM_in and the response is a cluster from SOM_out.
  4. And another perseptron is trained to "decode" the cluster number of SOM_out into the final prediction data.
???

I don't think anyone's tried that. It's a little tricky. But you try it. Tell me later...