Using neural networks in trading - page 2

grell:

What's so special about it? Are you all crossbreeding Ilana? :-)

Nah, here's something I've come across, like M. Efremov, Gr. poet "eh, to plough, what else?" (Putin and the man. They ploughed on) :-)

Oh, come on:

"You could try using neural networks as asignal filterfor your" Ilano-martin!!! :-)

Wai - note? :-)

grell:

What's so special about it? You're all crossbreeding?)
Roman is great at it. )

DhP:
Roman is good at it. )

You've got a big bite... :-)

Wait for PAMM link in my profile... :-)

Roman.:

Nah, here's something I've come across, like M. Efremov, Gr. poet "eh, to plough, what else?" (Putin and the man. They ploughed on) :-)

There you go:

"You could try using neural networks as asignal filterfor your" Ilano-martin!!! :-)

Wai - note? :-)

Maeby-meby:) I also have a network with orders on a training sample, and in a day makes about 16-18 deals of which 2/3 are successful. It is a pity I cannot use it on a demo account yet. I have solved the problem with the additional training. So, I think all sort of Ilans may be stupid but the volumes are going too high.

This is Gold H4, except that the forecast doesn't always work out.

And there are a lot of nuances about training. There is a trade-off between the freshness of the data and the amount of data. In short, difficult, but possible.

Curious as to what people are going to input to get a prediction of the colour of the body of the candle?

solar:
Curious as to what people are going to input to get a candlestick body colour forecast?
A weather forecast.

Very worthy.

Debugger:

Very worthy.

)))) It's just to throw some hot stuff on the topic. See if this topic overtakes the euroflood )))) I'm tired of watching topics die before they are born.