Using neural networks in trading - page 10

A few days gone and then this

Lycos:
A few days gone and then this

Do you feel like it yet?

Off-topic, but I think it's clear what's what. Watch to the end.

grell:

Off-topic, but I think it's clear what's what. Watch to the end.

What has been and will be, and what has been done and will be done.... Eugenics, this fever comes and goes every few years.

I have a suggestion to those who have achieved some results: join a Skype group on the principle of giving as much as you take, so that there is no outright parasitism.

I, for example, am not ready to share with others what I have accumulated over the years of research for nothing, according to the principle take as much knowledge as you give.
Perhaps there will be interesting ideas, and certainly there will be an exchange of experience.

Debugger:

I have a proposal to those who have achieved some results: to join a Skype group on the principle of giving as much as you take, so that there is no outright parasitism.

I, for example, am not ready to share with others what I have accumulated over the years of research for nothing, according to the principle take as much knowledge as you give.
Perhaps there will be interesting ideas, and certainly there will be an exchange of experience.

Pay for two watermelons and take as much as you can carry. )))

Debugger:

I have a suggestion to those who have achieved some results: join a Skype group on the principle of giving as much as you take, so that there is no outright parasitism.

It is too early to say what the results will be.

It would be offered...

and you can always refuse...

Debugger:

It would be offered...

and you can always refuse...

The only thing I can boast about is training the network in real time using its own algorithm, i.e. adjustments with new data, and without any dll. And the trading results will come later.

Need an example of Walk-forward in MQL4? :)