Synchronised running of the script/advisor on the slave terminal - page 17

sergeev:

I don't see any cooler than sockets.

Except for pigeon mail or triangle letters :)

come on now, you're comparing the dick to the finger. :)

How can sockets be used to quickly read/write a 2TB file within a single x86 OS, for example? The question is rhetorical. You don't have to answer it.

Sockets are not intended for this. Don't forget that mapping is only secondarily a transport (side effect). In the first place it's a means of quick access to a file. There are no other faster ones within the same system.

There is a different technology for every task. For example, according to you, you could argue that moving to the next shop in a shuttle is cooler than walking. Quite telling.

Zhunko:

How can sockets be used to quickly read/write a 2TB file within a single x86 OS, for example? The question is rhetorical. You don't have to answer it.

Sockets are not intended for this. Don't forget that mapping is only secondarily a transport (side effect). In the first place it's a means of quick access to a file. There are no other faster ones within the same system.

There is a different technology for every task. For example, according to you, you could argue that moving to a neighbouring shop in a shuttle is cooler than walking. Very revealing.

You're really very smart. :)

Let's summarise - for each task - different tools.

sergeev:

You've got to be kidding me. :)

Let's summarise - different tools for every task.

Terms solve everything? :-)

Technology is a sequence (order) of actions for achievement of the set result. A tool is a part of the technology. With what it is carried out. There may be many tools to implement one technology. It is possible that one technology is a part of another. I.e. tool of another technology.

To implement a mapping technology , you call functions-tools. However, when implementing automatic trading technology, mapping technology will probably be in demand. That is, it is a tool in this case.

Zhunko:

Terms decide everything? :-)

Technology is a sequence (order) of actions to achieve a given result. A tool is a part of technology. What is used to perform it. There can be many tools in the implementation of one technology. It is possible that one technology is a part of another. I.e. tool of another technology.

To implement a mapping technology, you call functions-tools. However, when implementing automatic trading technology, mapping technology will probably be in demand. I.e. it is a tool in this case.

I don't understand why, but never mind.

Each task has its own technology and tools.

OK?

sergeev:

I don't see the point, but whatever.

Every task has its own technology and tools.

OK?

Let it be :-)