Synchronised running of the script/advisor on the slave terminal - page 16

Zhunko:

You're hard to understand. Sucks are mapping events?

Sucks is local mapping.

it doesn't suck - it's pipes

cooler - sockets.

----
Andrei, when are we going to do P2P? I've been waiting...

Zhunko:

Of course, you can see through the interface. A library's interface defines its content and implementation.

Nuances can be implemented in different ways. It is not important. You can judge the internal structure of a library by the concept you have described.

However, there are some very important nuances that cannot be shown in the interface. In the description too, as if there is no point in writing about them, because, by definition, they should be by themselves. But some people can do without them and it seems to work. Therefore, you can only tell about the quality when you see the source code.

sergeev:

Andrei, when are we going to do P2P? I've been waiting...

Me? I don't remember P2P at all... I remember plugins, I don't remember P2P.

Integer:

However, there are some very important nuances that cannot be displayed in the user interface. There is no point in writing about them in the description either, because, by definition, they should be there by themselves. However, some people manage to do without them and it seems to work in principle.
Ask me about the nuances and I'll give you an answer.

Zhunko:
Ask about the nuances - I'll give you an answer.

Asked in private.

The GTC confirms the norms:)

TheXpert:
Did you ask me? I don't remember P2P at all... Plugins I remember, P2P I don't remember.

but I asked you once in a thread about data transfer.

Your last post there https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/138055/page9. You say "a," you say "b. :)
but specifically P2P, with a farce of nat bypasses (or on IPv6)

sergeev:

You say a, you say b. :)

That was a throw-in. I did not and will not do it. But it is possible to create a decentralized signal service.

Financial issues can be solved via bitcoin network. Peer-to-peer is theoretically possible. But... I can't afford it. I don't fit the bill. I'm not that great.

sergeev:

lame is the local version of mapping

It's not lame - it's pipes.

cooler are sockets.

It's not quite clear what sucks/unsucks is. Different technologies for different tasks.

I have implemented all possible mapping for MT4. The library works with any application. It is customized for MT4.

Channels, sockets are not a problem. This is done in 10 minutes. It's just one more basic class of 3-5 methods. The whole interface is written a long time ago. I don't see anything more awesome. Everything is the same.

Zhunko:

I don't see anything cooler.

I don't see anything cooler than sockets.

unless it's pigeon mail or triangle letters :)

It's all the same.

come on, you're comparing the dick to the finger. :)