MACHINE period with minus value - page 29

tara:
I'm playing around here:) Nickname tara...

Oh! Didn't expect that!!! :-)

tara:
You have a good spatial imagination. Try just imagining that you are chasing the price, chasing it, not knowing where it will go. I'm sure you'll catch up :)

:))

Score!

Caesar34: Who can make it happen?

We take a normal dummy and move it 10 bars forward. What else is the problem?

If you need some kind of extrapolator, give your exact extrapolation algorithm. Otherwise without the algorithm you are just as much fun.

Mathemat:

We take a normal dummy and move it 10 bars forward. What else is the problem?

If you need some kind of extrapolator, give your exact extrapolation algorithm. Otherwise you are just as much fun without the algorithm.

Not forward, but backward.

grell: Not forward, but backward.
Who cares, it's clear to everyone anyway.

Mathemat:
Who cares, it's clear to everyone anyway.

Draw how do you envisage a waving machine with a minus period?

grell: Draw, how do you envisage a waving machine with a minus period?

I don't.

I was answering the other question.

Mathemat:

You didn't.

I was answering the other question.

You can! In the case of an ordinary wristwatch it is a trivial shift backwards, and in the case of a linear weighted one it is more interesting, but there is still a shift.

grell: Yes, we can!
Well then, you have solved the problem of the person who started it.

grell:
You can! It's a trivial backward shift in the case of an ordinary wristwatch, and more interesting in the case of a linear-weighted one, but the shift is still present.

Good evening... What do you mean by linearly weighted ?? Can I see it in a picture? Or better yet, in code, so I can look at it in the history

Honestly, I don't know how this mirroring should happen myself, I'm only figuratively judging, not as a programmer.... On the bigger picture... I have another variant, if a mirror image reacts to price twice as strongly, i.e. if a normal image reacts to a change of trend by 20 points, the other mirror image should react as if it was 40, 60 points, i.e. longer and without re-drawing (I'm trying to solve the problem of a negative period)

when reversing, as soon as the price reverses, it should have enough time to take its position on the other side of the other swing, maybe it will just make it if it reacts twice as strong...(according to the above proposal), of course it will also shift backwards... if the negative period is unrealistic

Perhaps it should even look like this... If the price has crossed the normal swing, the second swing, which we call AM here, should cross the normal swing at that moment... i.e. it should react to the price by a factor of 2, possibly 3, because the shift is applied, since there is no negative period, otherwise AM will be very much delayed.............