MACHINE period with minus value - page 26

Caesar34: What do you think about this "I have an idea if we can lower a chart movement by some points below its true position, or raise it (for example 30-50 points (4 decimal places)?

Reminder:

So,

you have 24 hours to think about the terms of reference.

then you go here https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

and communicate on the subject of "whoever writes what I ask initially will be the first and the last to know what it's for... =)"

Twenty-four hours have long passed. ToR did not exist, and still no.

Caesar, it's time for you to go back to the ward. No internet there, but plenty more Caesars and Napoleons waiting for you.

You should have deleted the flooding. It was more interesting. TC noticed a pattern in the wagons. As the period of the waving decreases, its lag decreases from the prices. But with zero period there is no lag. So he decided that if we introduce a negative period, the gauge will start to outperform prices and we will know the future. Such a trivial thing, and no one did it. It was interesting to watch as they explained to him anyway that it was impossible, but he insisted. I was interested to see if it could be done, and then we would see whether it was possible or not.

Caesar, is that the kind of car you want?

gpwr:

You should have deleted the flooding. It was more interesting. TC noticed a pattern in the wagons. As the period of the waving decreases, its lag decreases from the prices. But with zero period there is no lag. So he decided that by introducing a negative period, the gauge would outpace prices and we would know the future. Such a trivial thing, and no one did it. It was interesting to watch as they explained to him anyway that it was impossible, but he insisted. Just do it, and then we will see if it is possible or not.

He could have used the time wasted on this nonsense and put it to good use for his education in this area. He had to think of himself as a pioneer with no idea what he was talking about. It's useless to straighten such a person out. A hardened ignoramus, sure that if you put any nonsense to him, suddenly someone will make a ... ...candy.

Maybe establish an order for opening a thread to have the permission of any moderator, so that no one created such meaningless pointless rubbish threads? After all, often opening a topic, ask a question that is immediately answered by a moderator, and the question is exhausted, and there is no need to bother with it on different occasions, it starts flooding. Or even deliberately open the topic to mock at all! What do you think?

alsu:

Caesar, is that the kind of car you want?

Caesar is in the bathhouse again, he won't answer you now. But we understand very well that it is impossible to open a position successfully without trend detection. This one with period 1 or 2 will give the same result, if the entry condition is set to Open() or Close().

borilunad:
Caesar is in the bathhouse again, he won't answer you now. But we are well aware that it is impossible to successfully open a position without trend detection. This one with period 1 or 2 will give the same result, if the entry condition is the last two Open() or Close().
This is a leading rusher)))) jokingly. Actually it's a Kalman filter, just guessed the system and control matrices, that's why it's ahead (no redrawing and looking ahead, everything is fair).

alsu:
It's a leading rusher)))) joke. Actually a Kalman filter, just guessed the system and control matrices, hence the advance (no redrawing and looking ahead, all fair).

It's a joke to you, but this one will take it seriously that you're already working for him. Or maybe he's not such an imbecile, he's just pretending and having fun, like that "doughboy" Alexander, who may have already drowned in the baths!

I guessed it, didn't I? Found his "doughboy" topic on page 17 of the threads, and he's already surfaced after "drowning" in the bathhouse!

I wish I could guess where the price is going to go!

borilunad:

Ay, well done! I support all the approaches you have outlined! You can see a clean and sober mind from the outside!

P.S. Topics to organize ONLY after agreement with the moderator will not give - unequivocally.

Roman.:

Ay, well done! I support all the approaches you have outlined! You can see a clear and sober mind from the outside!

P.S. Topics to organize ONLY after agreement with the moderator will not give - unequivocally.

Thanks for the praise, but I'm not proud! :)) And to coordinate (only without bureaucratic procrastination) is simple, you create a topic, but it would come out for review after the moderator's "dobro", or he answers himself, and that's it. It's not the codes to check!

borilunad:
Thanks for the praise, but no bragging rights! :)) And to agree (only without bureaucratic procrastination) is simple, you create a topic, but it would come out for review after the moderator "dobro", or he himself answers, and that's it. It's not the codes to check!

:-)

I posted the indicators in the codebase last year... and it's still there... :-)

All red tape and "everyone's gone to" mcl5. :-)

And then there's the hang-up to check topics... :-) Especially since you never know what can grow out of even such a theme.... It may be something really naughty, but it is possible...

Like, I wanted a MA with a minus, ended up with a Kalman filter and am overjoyed... got the parameters right, made some dough! Why not...