MACHINE period with minus value - page 20

So, here's where we left off....

TVA_11:

Read the threads cursorily, the idea may have been voiced.

SMA(5) by close

SMA(-5) by close = 2*close[0]-sma[5]

etc.

sma[-1] = 2*close[1]-sma[5]'

sma[-2] = 2*close[2]-sma[5]''

alsu:

In simple terms, it means the following: we take the difference between the price and the MA and postpone it on the other side of the price.

OK, but the question is whether it makes any practical sense, because once again, it makes absolutely no difference where we drew the same MA if the calculation algorithm hasn't changed. You can draw it even on Mars.

Please state this in full code...., to see this code thought visually on a graph... (if possible), by the example of howAvals does it, a screenshot is not necessary.

CopsAvals, but the tip of your wrist with a shift (for example 20 bars) entirely jumps (redraws), and the condition was that this tip behaves as the tip of the wrist before the tip (in this case is 20 bars) (if such a possibility)

( P/S I don't know if..... will work, but you have to try and see..... p16 last post)

P/S Avals, is it up to you to remove the limitations of the negative period in the dipstick?

Would love to see both options, which one would be closer to what I'd like... ( not because I supposedly don't know what I want myself) thanks again for your support of the topic ;))

Caesar34:

thanks Avals, but your tip with a shift (for example 20 bars) is completely jumping (redrawn), and the condition was that this tip should behave as the tip of the wrist before this tip (in our case it is 20 bars) (if it is possible)

( P/S I don't know if..... will work, BUT you have to try and see..... p16 last post)

P/S Avals is it in your power to remove the negative period restrictions in the waving?

I would like to see both options, which one would be closer to what I would like... ( not because i'm not supposed to know what i want) thanks again for your support ;)

Change PRICE_CLOSE in the code to PRICE_OPEN and they won't "jump"!

However, in this case the "bouncing" is caused by price movement. So, you need to command: Stop! One, two! Smirno! Maybe the market will listen, and everyone will quietly open a position. The only question is, where to?!

borilunad:

Change PRICE_CLOSE to PRICE_OPEN in the code and they won't "bounce"!

However, in this case the "jumping" is caused by price movement. So, you need to command: Stop! One, two! Smirno! Maybe the market will listen, and everyone will quietly open a position. The only question is, where to?!

You thought you were going to show off your intelligence with your sarcasm, but you shit your pants (I hear a bell, but I don't know where it is) ..........Read -> "The tip of your wrist with a shift (20 bars for example) will completely wobble (redraw), but the condition was that this tip should behave like the wrist before the tip (20 bars in our case) (if it's possible)" It means that the tip should not redraw as well as the wrist without the tip!

Caesar34:

What, you thought you would shine with your sarcasm, but you shit yourself (I heard the bell, but I don't know where it is) ..........Read -> "The tip of your wrist with a shift (for example 20 bars) completely jumps (redraws), and the condition was that this tip should behave the same as the wrist before the tip (20 bars in our case) (if it's possible)" It means that the tip should not redraw as well as the wrist without the tip!
You have a bigger shift than your Machka. You've already "shat yourself" in front of everyone here! There's more where that came from! Take a good bath and steam your brains out! You don't have to go far!

Maybe it's easier for the man to trade that way and there are reasons for it...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/107843

I have a question for the TS:
What data should be used to calculate the "minus period" value for a bar that has just been completed?

Caesar34:

I have no idea... I'm not a programmer, it's hard to answer your question, you have to try different options, so you have to try everything...... the main thing is to make the end result as close to the desired one as possible

To understand what a normal MA is, a third-grade level of arithmetic is enough.

Not only do you not want to move a muscle, you want your nonsense to be paid for it.

A vase has one leg. A heron has two. A stool has three. A chair and a table have four.

"Draw me a vase, a heron, a stool, a table or a chair with a negative number of legs" - that's the gist of the ToR.

A clinic is a clinic.

COMMM:
The stool can be rotated relative to the centre by the required number of degrees to get an octagon instead of a quadrilateral, and by multiplying by different coefficients one can get their different diameters, depending on the model which coefficients are inserted. It is the same in kotirs, which impulse characteristic of the filter we will use to reduce the dispersion available in kotirs - it does not depend on the stool.

Well, at least someone understands that everything is real, the main thing is to find a way towards what we used to consider impossible. sergeyas, don't live by the tram principle, don't live by the tracks

Caesar34: at least once said something on the subject))

Unlike you: for 25 pages you have not been told what you need it for and how you intend to implement it.

Caesar34 : no idea... i'm not a programmer, it's hard to answer your question, you have to try different options, so you have to try everything...... the main thing is that the end result is as close to what you want

"Yeah, well, tell me how to do it. I don't know what I'm gonna get, but it's not gonna be too much."

Caesar34 : it's complicated, however, it's complicated =)

COMMM: I will explain more clearly, so he can dig where he needs to go, because he misses the point a little.

It takes at least a little bit of effort to dig. Have you seen that from the TS of this thread?