The councillor is in agreement. - page 9

TVA_11:

OK, Happy New Year!

Thank you. Happy New Year to you too...

prikolnyjkent:

OK. It's a dead end here. Moving on...

Well then, maybe we can find out if there is a SIGNAL that says the price is going to go up (or down)...

There are at least a couple of issues to solve for the task at hand - getting rid of the noise and not reacting to corrections during the main course of the trend - and it doesn't matter whether the trend is 100p or 1000p...

forte928:
For the task at hand, there are at least a couple of issues to resolve - getting rid of the noise and not reacting to corrections during the main course of the trend - and it doesn't matter what the trend is 100p or 1000p.

I can hear the confidence in your words. I wonder what it is based on...?

prikolnyjkent:

I can hear the confidence in your words. I wonder what it's based on...

practice...

forte928:

in practice...

All right...

Is it difficult to solve a couple of these questions...?

prikolnyjkent:

All right...

Are there any difficulties in solving a couple of these issues...?

I have solved these questions - but whether you solve them is up to your future prosperity...in fact, this will allow you to arrive at an 80% solution, the rest is MM

forte928:
I have solved these questions - but whether you solve them is up to your future wellbeing...in fact it will allow you to come to 80% of the solution, the rest is MM

Thank you. I've got it all figured out too ;-)

prikolnyjkent:

Thank you. I'm all settled as well ;-)
I too have the entry issue resolved, but am now struggling to exit on time, which is proving to be more difficult.

borilunad:
I too have the entry issue resolved, but am now struggling with a timely exit, which is proving to be more difficult.

one option might be HeikenAshi

forte928:

One option might be HeikenAshi
Thanks, haven't tried them yet, only visually! What is the best TF to use?