The councillor is in agreement. - page 10

borilunad:
Thanks, haven't tried them yet, only visually! What is the best TF?

On renco...

forte928:

on the Renko...
Tried it on renko, didn't like it, lots of other inconveniences!

borilunad:
Tried it on renko, didn't like it, lots of other inconveniences!

You don't know how to cook...

forte928:

you don't know how to cook...
I'm not a cook! :)

borilunad:
I too have the entry issue resolved, but am now struggling to get out on time, which has proved more difficult.
if so, there is nothing easier.... if you have a good entrance, use a flip system

Europa:
if so, there is nothing easier.... If there is a good entry, use a reversal system
The price uncertainties are more or less overcome. My point is different - when to close to take the maximum without losing the underperformance, when? It is not clear! According to all the indicators the trend should be over, but it is going up again. And the opposite happens! But today is worse. Almost no movement. And we've noticed that lately, the trend suddenly comes off. Not a single indicator has time to point that way.

Europa:
if so, there is nothing easier.... if there is a good input, use a flip system

First of all, if you want to enter the trade, you have to avoid flat, so you won't enter earlier and get into a turbulence that can take away stops, then if you enter the trade - then you need to counter-correction, which often takes away stops either at entry or at transfer to B/B. So a good entry is a whole system of signals ... (gathering signals together - you get the truth of the price)

borilunad:
The price surprises have more or less been overcome. I mean, when to close so as to take the maximum without losing the underperformance, when? It is not clear! According to all the indicators the trend should be over, but it is going up again. And the opposite happens! But today is worse. Almost no movement. And we've noticed that lately, the trend suddenly comes off. No indicator has time to point that way.

If volatility is high it requires high sensitivity, and vice versa, if volatility is low it requires low sensitivity - hence, we need a system that allows to adapt the indicators' behaviour to the price rate behaviour.

forte928:

It is correct that with higher volatility you need higher sensitivity and vice versa with lower volatility you need lower sensitivity - hence you need an adequate system that allows you to adapt the behaviour of indicators to the speed of price...
Even on 5 min, the indicators do not see. Therefore I enter on the new 1-minute bar by reading data directly from the price.

borilunad:
I'm not a cook! :)

You should definitely master this dish called "renko", there are waves and breakdowns of extremums and trends - everything looks cleaner if you pick the right bar size.